Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Toys fairs exclusive Iron man...

Ugh, another suit I'll be at the mercy of gougers on EBay for.... But I want it

I'd buy python over MK9.... mostly because I missed out on Midas.

Looks like the mark 33 helmet. Could be python as it shares the same helmet. Still hoping for blue steel. Since the heartbreaker hasn't been released yet.

I'm callin' it. "Bones"

Bones.jpg

Bones would be amazing and hard for me to pass up.....so I hope for my wallet's sake it's Python.

I do need a Joker though...

902193-iron-man-mark-20-python-001.jpg

I was thinking Bones too. But them I realized HT has already made a bust of Python. So I'm saying Python.

Plus the mask on Bones is different

MARK 41 BONES.jpg

If they do this, ok and excuse me, but until this i stay with Mark 9. :pray:

Your argument is PREPOSTEROUS. You dismiss the possibility that this could be Mark XX Python due to what you say are differences/inaccuracies on the faceplate and at the same time insist that this is Mark IX, while the truth is Mark XX and Mark IX are almost completely the same, only different color-wise.

attachment.php

IM_Armor_Mark_XX.jpg

The Mark 10 is sexy. If I didn't have a one figure per character rule, I might pick him up.

I'm curious to see how this looks in the full reveal.

On a side night, when I saw the picture of the tease I was half asleep and I thought the Predator mask was just a distorted Magneto.

Hey, I can dream can't I??

Iron Man is red/gold/silver, not this. :pray:

Really? How absurdly funny can you get? Oh wait, yeah, you're an Iron Man fan. But your info needs an upgrade. Say no more, if I were you. You're just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Tales_of_Suspense_39.jpg

IM152.jpg

11061203-IronMan1.jpg

Back