1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

He didn't even drive the car did he? At one point I think it was driving itself. They should release the car in 1/6 scale with Fury as an accessory lol

and a 1:6 Stingray for widow

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

$229.99 at Corner Store Comics. Best price I've seen. They always double box their Hot Toys figures (I've ordered several from them in the past), and the most recent shipping charge was $14.95 (Heartbreaker pre-order). No rewards program, but an extremely reliable seller.

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/i...oduct_ID=7641&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=
That is cheap. Cheaper than Shopafx which is usually that cheap if not cheaper. However, Cornerstore penalizes you for cancellations and Shopafx doesn't. Also the rewards program more than offsets the price difference. They also double box. I would use them as a back up.

Is 150 a good price for this? I'm still not sure if I love the character THAT much. Hmm...

:exactly: Best line of figures yet me thinks!!

Finally pre-ordered Falcon today :yess:...typically, I finally get one figure off my pre-orders list, only to put this one on in its place!! :slap

I currently have 9 figures on pre order and I'll be adding BW to that. I canceled heartbreaker to make it easier on me. I might get star lord from GOTG but really depends on how I like the movie. Then there's AoU...yep no end in sight for me :lol

I currently have 9 figures on pre order and I'll be adding BW to that. I canceled heartbreaker to make it easier on me. I might get star lord from GOTG but really depends on how I like the movie. Then there's AoU...yep no end in sight for me :lol

It's just never ending!! :lol Got 7 (at the mo!) currently on pre-order - although some of them are double packs! As for AoU....:gah: that film is gonna hit me hard figure wise...already counted 3 figures that I want (so far), but knowing me I'll probably want all of them!! Not sure about GOTG yet - like you said, I am gonna wait and see what I think of the film too.

It's just never ending!! :lol Got 7 (at the mo!) currently on pre-order - although some of them are double packs! As for AoU....:gah: that film is gonna hit me hard figure wise...already counted 3 figures that I want (so far), but knowing me I'll probably want all of them!! Not sure about GOTG yet - like you said, I am gonna wait and see what I think of the film too.

15 on Pre Order for me soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
epic-win-meme_133614103669.jpg

Never had any intention of getting Falcon. But it does look tempting to go with the Golden Age Cap...

:bow haha and I thought I had to many on pre order! I keep looking over my list of pre orders to see if I can maybe knock off one or two but I can't!

yeah I hate cancelling, cause then you end up wanting that figure when the shipping date comes around

Damn, that figure looks great!

yeah I hate cancelling, cause then you end up wanting that figure when the shipping date comes around

Exactly. And all the ones that I have pre ordered are main characters, going to come back in future movies, and I love the look of all of them. I couldn't justify NOT getting them

Great looking figure. So good that it's making me think twice and drawing me in, and I was pretty set on passing. I'll probably resist in the end though. I'm not completely blown away by the character and never cared much for him in the comic. He was cool in the movie and has a deserving place in the flick, but I'm not sure about in my collection.
That's where I'm at, as well. Don't really have a place where he'd fit in, contextually (no Cap or Avengers), and displayed properly he'll take up a fair bit of room. Amazing figure, though. Love the costume details, wings and headsculpt.

Kind of want this now. I really am close to breaking down and getting all The Winter Soldier figures. Damn you Hot Toys. :lol

Back