1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

I just pulled the trigger on Falcon.
The sculpt looks wicked awesome.
I can't wait to hang him from the ceiling!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

I only wanted to get GA Cap...now the only one I'm not getting is the steve rogers figure :lol
The only problem for me at the moment is I don't even have a Captain America figure yet. I have the Golden Age one on pre-order and am on the waitlist for it but who knows if it'll actually convert. I would cancel that order and consider the two pack Stealth Suit/Rogers set, but I dunno.

The only problem for me at the moment is I don't even have a Captain America figure yet. I have the Golden Age one on pre-order and am on the waitlist for it but who knows if it'll actually convert. I would cancel that order and consider the two pack Stealth Suit/Rogers set, but I dunno.

I would say stay on the waitlist and it has a greater chance of converting closer to the release date, and if it doesnt then just get the 2 pack, or shop around for the First Avenger Cap, its a very similar figure to the GA suit

Haha nice! May I ask why you didn't get the two pack?

Honestly I don't know. I know I'd like to have the steve rogers one and its a great deal but I don't have any other civilian figures. I think it looks great and would fit in my collection nicely...hmm...why didn't I get the 2 pack...wow I honestly don't have a good answer for that.

Honestly I don't know. I know I'd like to have the steve rogers one and its a great deal but I don't have any other civilian figures. I think it looks great and would fit in my collection nicely...hmm...why didn't I get the 2 pack...wow I honestly don't have a good answer for that.

its still not to late to change...:wink1:

its still not to late to change...:wink1:

Yes its not too late, I would say switch your PO to the two pack, mainly because it would complete the WS lineup for you. On the other hand they did include the extra figure to get you to spend more money, regardless of whether or not its a good deal you may not be prepared to pay more just for a little extra, in the end however it is 100% your call

Yes its not too late, I would say switch your PO to the two pack, mainly because it would complete the WS lineup for you. On the other hand they did include the extra figure to get you to spend more money, regardless of whether or not its a good deal you may not be prepared to pay more just for a little extra, in the end however it is 100% your call

I'd like to get it but I think I'm going to stay with just the strike suit. Don't know why, just not feeling it I guess

I'd like to get it but I think I'm going to stay with just the strike suit. Don't know why, just not feeling it I guess

Cool, and you may be able to pick it up on eBay after its release :wink1:

I'm sure people will be selling them separately, but it'll be a higher cost than if you get the set of them together. But I hear you. I would've preferred the highway assault civilian clothes w/ another red shield (so I wouldn't have to buy a spare one, heh, those things cost a lot on the 2nd market!) since he only briefly wears this set when first encountering Winter Soldier, also if you count the Smithsonian visit sans ball cap.

10258208_634812913253987_4599591381575723445_o.jpg

1010367_634812929920652_2801425191770902938_n.jpg

10373134_634812936587318_5747148341548058058_o.jpg

10259376_634812993253979_53891728807210178_n.jpg

**** that looks cool. I'll have to order this once all my RP go through.

Sweet pics! Looks ****ing awesome!:clap Just waiting for my paycheck to go through and I will order Falcon.:impatient:

So beautiful. The best thing about this figure is that it can take all those dynamic aerial poses with the dynamic stand. No worries about any part of the suit getting sticky, crumpled, deformed, or damaged after long-term action pose.

You actually have a wise point, DarkAngel. I myself had a conscience debate whether I should get the 2 pack or just the stealth suit. In the end I PO'd just Cap. The 2-pack may be a good value for today's price standards, but then the real value of whatever we purchase depends on how we see things. A full-figure civilian Cap with his own shield and the best yet Evans as Steve Rogers sculpt for just an additional $120? That's an amazing value -- if you need a civilian Cap in your collection. I don't, so I thought that $120 would be more valuable as extra fund for Winter Soldier himself :)

I'm using the Cap 2-pack to justify my desire to spend an unreasonable amount of money (and time) making a full civilian dressed set of MCU characters. :yess: It's such a good deal for both figures, and it gives me just the excuse I was looking for. :lol

Those pictures of Falcon on that stand....perfect!

Back