1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

You actually have a wise point, DarkAngel. I myself had a conscience debate whether I should get the 2 pack or just the stealth suit. In the end I PO'd just Cap. The 2-pack may be a good value for today's price standards, but then the real value of whatever we purchase depends on how we see things. A full-figure civilian Cap with his own shield and the best yet Evans as Steve Rogers sculpt for just an additional $120? That's an amazing value -- if you need a civilian Cap in your collection. I don't, so I thought that $120 would be more valuable as extra fund for Winter Soldier himself :)

I'm using the $120 to get BW. I love the unmasked head and I very well may get that.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

I'm using the $120 to get BW. I love the unmasked head and I very well may get that.

Black Widow is great but If someone does a Black Widow Civilian Outfit then I would want a Civ. Steve to go with that

10258208_634812913253987_4599591381575723445_o.jpg

:clap Awesome...just awesome...love this pose!

He will look good facing off against Winter Soldier. I hope we can pose him with just 1 wing on.

15 on Pre Order for me soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
View attachment 109310

Wow! Impressive. And here I am with measly total of 10 pre-orders. Looks like I need to reassess my priorities - I'm obviously doing something wrong! Then again, if I was to count up all the figures I've collected in the past few years, I'm quite certain it would show that this hobby has already become an out-of-control addiction. Something tells me there's an intervention in my future...:)

He will look good facing off against Winter Soldier. I hope we can pose him with just 1 wing on.

Sounds good, I think it says the wings are detachable so I'm sure you can.... I don't think they faced off in the movie though

Sounds good, I think it says the wings are detachable so I'm sure you can.... I don't think they faced off in the movie though
SPOILER:

Yeah, WS actually ripped off one of his wings.

Black Widow is great but If someone does a Black Widow Civilian Outfit then I would want a Civ. Steve to go with that

It would look good with a civilian widow but if I had to pick between civilian or costume, I'd take costume. But having a civilian set would be cool and I'd like to see it if you make a civilian widow! I'm more than happy with having just stealth cap and widow!!!

Yep, I was in that scene a bit earlier "fighting" Cap... they went toe to toe briefly.

Wings look cheap. It's missing more detail on the wings but that won't stop me from getting this.

That pose really shows the awesomeness of the figure off

LOVE that pose! So cool.

Was already planing on pre ordering on Friday but damn these new pics are awesome. I'm sold two times over. Its times like these I wish Hot Toys didn't take so damn long to release figures. How dare they not take my money in a quick and timely manner.

That's exactly how I plan on displaying him with WS and Cap duking it out in front of him.

I retract my earlier statement regarding the sculpt. In the most recent picks looks great...

This figure and these damn pics are going to magically make me like this character more :slap

Back