1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

I really don't think the red vinyl looks that bad. It's not screen accurate but it looks fairly close. As for the neck seam, I'd guess that probably allows for more articulation.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

I hope I can pick up the canister somewhere. I am still happy with my Spider-Man 3 version.

You can actually see Garfield's eye in that pic on the right.

The head looks like some sort of helmet and the contours of his head are actually fake. His head is buried deep inside that mask.

Yea correct they have always done something to give him the iconic spidey shaped head. This time it looks like a big helmet.

the_amazing_spider-man_2_20130527_2046484950.jpg

Damn Spidey's web shooting gesture is uncomfortable. If I was swinging around at skyscraper height I wouldn't wanna depend on my hands and fingers not getting seriously cramped.

Damn Spidey's web shooting gesture is uncomfortable. If I was swinging around at skyscraper height I wouldn't wanna depend on my hands and fingers not getting seriously cramped.

That's because you don't have the flexibility of a spider :wink1:

I just e-mailed this to HT [email protected]

SideyCompHT01.jpg~original

Spideywebshooter.jpg~original

hope it helps
nice comparison photos, and after seeing that, i can see how they should have used sp3 suit materials instead of the asm1
i heard that the suits for the sp3 figs were expensive, wonder if thats why they went with the more rubbery/vinyl type material
the blue material looks pretty darn close

I saw the film last night and I am sure the shooters were completely red with no blue on them.

I just e-mailed this to HT [email protected]

hope it helps

Good job dude, I hope it helps as well. Actually more people should do this in general, not just for this release. It's a shame when a company like HT drops a proto bomb that is obviously a step backwards from a similar fig they announced almost 3 years ago. There is really no reason for a company of this magnitude to take steps backwards, especially when they are surely raking in more than they were in the past.

nice comparison photos, and after seeing that, i can see how they should have used sp3 suit materials instead of the asm1
i heard that the suits for the sp3 figs were expensive, wonder if thats why they went with the more rubbery/vinyl type material
the blue material looks pretty darn close

Something tells me that the budget of this film and the projected worldwide gross won't make them think about pinching pennies in devolving the suit :wink1:

Yea correct they have always done something to give him the iconic spidey shaped head. This time it looks like a big helmet.

View attachment 104456

The material looks similar to vinyl upclose. Interesting. It could be a case of the material not "translating" well in miniature form.

looks like its coming in at $229^^^^^^beat me by a minute
nice sig btw, not sure how bats could possibly do that to supes though

looks like its coming in at $229^^^^^^beat me by a minute
nice sig btw, not sure how bats could possibly do that to supes though

thanks haha ya but it's not unthinkable (return of the dark knight when bats had the super armor on). what do you guys think of the price?

Ill wait till in hand pics on this one. Not in any kind of rush.

not digging the price, going to wait on seeing the movie before I decide to fork over $240 for this

I agree, with a lack of a HS, i was hoping for less.

wait.... are you suggesting the movie is going to do amazing, or that its gonna bomb?

Back