1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

LOL! I know the feeling!

Though I'd like to see a PP sculpt I think the reason they didn't is because...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That makes sense then. I don’t know if should get ASM1 figure, or wait for a possible Peter Park figure to be made.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

I agree, I just wish we got a Garfield head with it, but I think I will be purchasing this guy.

I'm not big on wanting a PP sculpt. Which for me is weird. I guess I would really never use it. I just want to be able to put him in an awesome web swinging pose without worrying about the suit ripping.

After seeing the film I want a figure of Peter. Andrew Garfield was as much Peter in it as Chris Evans is now Cap.

I'm not big on wanting a PP sculpt. Which for me is weird. I guess I would really never use it. I just want to be able to put him in an awesome web swinging pose without worrying about the suit ripping.

I pose most of my figures without their masks on. I consider them more of movie memorabilia than comic book figures. Also a PP head gives the option for a custom bash.

i've said it once and i'll say it again, if you can't pose him in the crouch pose, why even bother...

This.

The suit looks like cheap plastic just standing neutral, and just look at the suit wrinkles in all the action shots - terrible. Bet if you left it in a pose like that for awhile you'd permanently crease/damage the material too.

Ht should just pay Under Armour to design a skin tight, flexible, mobile & rugged suit since that company's product can go through years of punishment and look as good as new.

I pose most of my figures without their masks on. I consider them more of movie memorabilia than comic book figures. Also a PP head gives the option for a custom bash.

The funny thing is i want the Cap 2pack for the Evans head. But with Spider-Man, I just don't want one. But i understand. I switch out the Bruce Wayne head on my DX-11 from time to time. I want to bash a Bruce Wayne together, but just haven't done it yet.

Would love to see changes but unless there is a huge delay there will be none.

Should this go up for PO today?

Regardless of the movie suit inaccuracies that appear in the prototype shots, the fact remains that this is a kick-ass Spider-Man. The comic stylized suit will look great with my other Spidey's.

Should this go up for PO today?

Regardless of the movie suit inaccuracies that appear in the prototype shots, the fact remains that this is a kick-ass Spider-Man. The comic stylized suit will look great with my other Spidey's.

Tomorrow or Monday likely

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Though I'd like to see a PP sculpt I think the reason they didn't is because...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats awesome Toby Peter was doing it all the time.

He is in the newsletter, he might show up today

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The funny thing is i want the Cap 2pack for the Evans head. But with Spider-Man, I just don't want one. But i understand. I switch out the Bruce Wayne head on my DX-11 from time to time. I want to bash a Bruce Wayne together, but just haven't done it yet.

Why kitbash? HT is releasing a Bruce Wayne figure.

Gah! One of my most anticipated figures due to the costume and I am not sold on that material. :(

Why kitbash? HT is releasing a Bruce Wayne figure.

I already have the DX-12, and as much as I want the armory, it would be cheaper to kitbash a Wayne, and pick up the bootleg armory. Plus a while back HT showed the armory case from TDKR(the clear one) and I would rather get that one.

I already have the DX-12, and as much as I want the armory, it would be cheaper to kitbash a Wayne, and pick up the bootleg armory. Plus a while back HT showed the armory case from TDKR(the clear one) and I would rather get that one.

just get the pop toys suit that looks like the one from the armory. add a truetype and done.

Love the look of the figure but like many the material of the red and how it is bunching is bumming me out. I'm not going to PO but am anxious to see what it looks like in hand.

you know you'll get it anyway. i know i will.
it's inevitable.

PR6.gif

garfield did it alot in ASM1 too. glad they changed it this time.

Yea he did it in one film Toby had three films under his belt.

Back