1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have to much experience using the waitlist option, but if I'm still on it should I keep waiting or does it mean nothing after a certain amount of time passes?

I don't have to much experience using the waitlist option, but if I'm still on it should I keep waiting or does it mean nothing after a certain amount of time passes?

Stay on it. If it truly sells out I believe they let you know and cancel the waitlist request...

Speederman rs.jpg

Does anyone who has both the Far From Home new movie promo version and this version know if the new one is more improved in design and articulation or if they are the same figure? Need one for my Civil War diorama/set and was wondering which is the better option? Thanks.

Does anyone who has both the Far From Home new movie promo version and this version know if the new one is more improved in design and articulation or if they are the same figure? Need one for my Civil War diorama/set and was wondering which is the better option? Thanks.

I believe they are exactly the same figure just with different accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one thing I heard they changed was around the ankles, so the suit wouldn't go into the joints of the underneath figure so much.

This is the first time I believe I've had a Hot Toys 1/6th figure with ratchets in the body. It's common for the excellent 1/4th bodies but not for 1/6th.

Is this a new thing?

This is the first time I believe I've had a Hot Toys 1/6th figure with ratchets in the body. It's common for the excellent 1/4th bodies but not for 1/6th.

Is this a new thing?

My Dark World Thor has ratcheted shoulders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anybody get a waitlist conversion? I joined the waitlist roughly a month after the item got waitlisted.

i guess my chances are pretty much nil at this point.

Is the Far From Home Movie edition spider-man worth buying? Many users do complain about bad material and it seems that even a slight dynamic poser ruins the suit after some time ... Should I wait for next release, movie, instead?

Is the Far From Home Movie edition spider-man worth buying? Many users do complain about bad material and it seems that even a slight dynamic poser ruins the suit after some time ... Should I wait for next release, movie, instead?

I have the Homecoming suit and it rebounds if you kept it in a dynamic pose. Put it back into an A stance museum pose and wait a few days.

I have the Homecoming suit and it rebounds if you kept it in a dynamic pose. Put it back into an A stance museum pose and wait a few days.

Thank you :)

Do you think Hot Toys will ever release the blue/red classic version again? Or we are going to see only Black/red suits from now on? I kinda miss the Head Sculpt on movie promo version and Homecomming one is expensive.

Thank you :)

Do you think Hot Toys will ever release the blue/red classic version again? Or we are going to see only Black/red suits from now on? I kinda miss the Head Sculpt on movie promo version and Homecomming one is expensive.

I'm sure they'll do the classic suit from the game. But as far as the Homecoming suit, I think that ship has sailed by now.

I made a gallery of photos from way back when I took some pics of suit rebound, since it was asked here and someone on FB did too:

Here's a couple photos from the link:

Original Pose:

8eX6Xh1.jpg

Rear of suit after putting in A stance:

nSG4XXT.jpg

Rear of suit after 3 days:

PbdJZjP.jpg

Rear of suit after a month:

89HmNxq.jpg

Rear of suit after 6 months (now):

C2cz4vR.jpg

I'm sure there was a point earlier than now that the suit looked like that, I just didn't take pics in April/May/June. Some more pics including front view here with dates:

https://imgur.com/a/IHHIgW7

Edit: Also probably necessary to describe how to pose it dynamically if you haven't yet. When you bend the knee, you can’t just bend it quick as the plastic joints inside will grab the suit, causing a little tear or mangle the suit a little.

You have to carefully pull on the suit so it doesn’t get pulled into the joints. Same on elbows and hip area. I was basically pulling the suit down the leg to keep it straight and to not get caught. When you’re playing with the figure, you’ll figure this out as you go. Just be slow and careful, and as shown the suit can stretch so don’t be too afraid to pull it a little bit.

Wow, that is a very impressive recovery by that suit material. These pictures and documentation should give confidence to a lot of owners of this figure!!

I’m still on the waitlist for the promo version. I know it’s a long shot but I’m holding out hope.

A little steam helps speed up the process and returns all spidey suits back to normal. I use the misses face steamer as its more gentle than an iron or kettle

Back