1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GO7u7Vo.jpg

I dont know if anyone is on the waitlist but my father in laws just converted yesterday. So hopefully others will get theirs converted as well.

I dont know if anyone is on the waitlist but my father in laws just converted yesterday. So hopefully others will get theirs converted as well.

I'm really hoping mine converts too. This is a great looking figure IMO. Even though I don't have any 1/4 scale stuff but I would have considered it in Spider-Man's case but for some reason (aside from the price) the 1/4 scale looks off to me somehow, I'm sure the quality is there but it reads more toy-like. I'd much prefer the 1/6 anyway, seems to present better and that's all I've collected to this point. So glad they are making more films so hopefully we'll get another chance at a classic suit.

The HC version must not be as sought after as it used to be. I've had it listed on FB all last week and not a single peep about it.

How much are you asking as maybe its too high? What version is it too? Then again, its possible that those who wanted just the figure bought the movie promo version. Same will probably happen with the homemade suit

After watching FFH i really want a drone but i already have the homemade suit so its pointless me buying that version... again! Hopefully someone will part it out

20190907_185101.jpg

How much are you asking as maybe its too high? What version is it too? Then again, its possible that those who wanted just the figure bought the movie promo version. Same will probably happen with the homemade suit

After watching FFH i really want a drone but i already have the homemade suit so its pointless me buying that version... again! Hopefully someone will part it out

View attachment 470712

I'm asking what I thought was a reasonable amount, as I've seen the FFH suit listed for $15+ more than the $310 I listed. I thought the extra accessories might be incentive enough, but I guess not.

View attachment 470712

after about 2 years i finally figured out whats wrong with this, the red on the abdomen doesnt come down far enough. Thats why the hips look so weird.

Thing is, its not HT doing. Its how its designed and i agree, its too high. Its kinda like he has been given a wedgie

e4788e582875a2f5040000c0fac65799.jpg

Back