1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy pass. Would be nice to have a load of them bases though and have a hall of armour kinda thing.

So did you brush the paint on or airbrushed?

I used a soft brush. Thinning the paint helps control the amount and makes it easier to spread. I wanted to make sure I got an even color and that it actually soaked into the fabric instead of sitting on top. Essentially using the paint as a dye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a soft brush. Thinning the paint helps control the amount and makes it easier to spread. I wanted to make sure I got an even color and that it actually soaked into the fabric instead of sitting on top. Essentially using the paint as a dye.

Thanks for all your tips. Now, if I can just get up the courage to do what you did. Lol

have a MIB deluxe one up for grabs if anyone still need him :wave

I would love to pick up another one to make a symbiote suit from. Cant afford it right now but maybe someday.

I think someone actually attempted this early on in the thread. I?ll have to go dig up the pics.

Sorry if this has been talked about but I just got the FFh promo suit and the black web lines on the body are barely even visible to pretty much not there. I notice some figures sort of look like this. Is this a flaw or was the figure intended to have faded webbing

this is my first foray into the world of 1/6 Hot Toys Figures.This is my haul from Jan11th-Feb 10th.
My waitlist for Spider-Man and Iron Man Homecoming Converted in Jan.
And Gamora being the last to arrive about 11 Days ago.

Being that I have never collected and do not have any Movie related Statues in my 1/3 scale collection.I figured I would start with some of the Figures I felt captured the best likeness of the Actor/Character.I have no desire to amass a huge collection.But there are a couple of others I will add to these.
As I have no Display set up yet for these,they will go back in their packing until I do.So this is right out of the box.

HT MMS426 Spider-Man Homecoming Deluxe.Really love the TH head sculpt on this.And the accessories are really amazing.I actually think they went slightly overboard on this with all the clothing display options.But thats cool.

Attachments

• IMG_5479.JPG
    IMG_5479.JPG
    458.8 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_5482.JPG
    IMG_5482.JPG
    461.5 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5237.JPG
    IMG_5237.JPG
    793.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
My FFH Stark suit Spider-Man is all of a sudden SUPER loose at the waist. It flops around now. It hasn?t been touched in a few months and it was in a boring museum pose. I don?t believe it?s broken but that?s the only explanation I can think of for why it?s so floppy now.

I only noticed this because I wanted to throw the new Parker head on it from the black suit.

My FFH Stark suit Spider-Man is all of a sudden SUPER loose at the waist. It flops around now. It hasn?t been touched in a few months and it was in a boring museum pose. I don?t believe it?s broken but that?s the only explanation I can think of for why it?s so floppy now.

I only noticed this because I wanted to throw the new Parker head on it from the black suit.

Yikes, I've never heard of that happening before. Sorry to hear. Are you still within your time frame for an exchange/replacement?

Quick question peeps, what is the best body if I want to make Peter Parker to match the height and body proportions of HT's HC/FFH Spidey?

Last edited:
Quick question peeps, what is the best body if I want to make Peter Parker to match the height and body proportions of HT's HC/FFH Spidey?
Yup @Zurdo95D pointed you in the right direction. Bought it from that same seller over 3 years ago ($5 price increase since then as well, but hey, a seller gotta eat too). I used the Ganghood G002 1/6 Male Body 2.0 for the guy below. Size comparison with the HC Spidey. Forgive the open hands as I didn't want to dig to find some others as I had the figure in that seated position. The fixed stocky neck not doing ya too much of a favor though and I have that 3rd party head on there to boot. What's a collector to do? haha. It checks a box for me so I'm content with it.

IMG_4540ss.png

IMG_4541.jpeg

IMG_4455.jpeg

Back