1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Black Widow - Yelena Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These Hot toys delays are killer. Its like the preorders are vaporware these days

wonder when we'll see this release
I **think ** their oldest unreleased figure is Scarlet Witch from WandaVision which was due Q3-Q4 2022.
They don’t seem to be as behind schedule as they have in the past, Cyborg is the only other figure around the same release time not released yet.
Then after that we get into the Q1-Q2 figures that include Yelena so it may not be that far off.
But these are not high demand figures so may get pushed aside in favor of some Iron Man variant lol.

q9egL6H.jpg

TK3qwsr.jpg

1fJrmNy.jpg

R5Ez5yt.jpg

nvl9h1m.jpg

S6lTJkM.jpg

O9clX73.jpg

NpN7Wpz.jpg

hb1ytCz.jpg

Oqj8sre.jpg

ygV8Q5Z.jpg

mUbiHgy.jpg

p8SNUBp.jpg

d0g2gcw.jpg

Oq28e0S.jpg

FOtBmxD.jpg

Ce2PS6s.jpg

VLp5t3l.jpg

Oqj8sre.jpg

321G2YI.jpg

Is it just me or do her cheeks look really puffy if you're looking at this figure straight on? Some angles from the side look good but I can't help but feel like the sculpt had an allergic reaction to something in a few of those shots.

I wasn't that impressed by the prototype and this does look like a downgrade. And as usual the body still looks wrong. Too bad, I'm not sure I'll be getting this now.

I'm going to wait to see some in hand pictures first, but this definitely feels like it's got cancel written all over it.

Hot Toys probably did on it purpose so people still have incentive to get the next version they make.

Its amazing how different it looks with the bland production paint and the bit of extra softness. Really lost it in the eyes though. I last ditch ordered this with all my old points, not sure I still want it in this state. Don't know what else I would put my points on either though, was really hoping we'd have seen more Black Panther characters by now

YKzFD1K.jpg

0p2yA32.jpg

Well the only closeup of the sculpt is the proto shot in the thumbnail. Its not awful but it went from Yondu level to completely middle of the road, honestly the quality of the proto was the only thing that made this figure stand out in the first place

Back