1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah probably. But it seems a lot of people skipped UP in the hopes of a UU and even at over a year since AoU it seems quite a few people still want a UU so maybe, if they monitor demand of course, they'll make it because of that? I don't know though :lol

I want a UU too, but seeing how people reacted to HT villains gives me vibes that UU won't be made. Or maybe in the near future, Iron Monger was made 4 years after the movie right? There's still hope, I guess :lol

I want a UU too, but seeing how people reacted to HT villains gives me vibes that UU won't be made. Or maybe in the near future, Iron Monger was made 4 years after the movie right? There's still hope, I guess :lol

Was it really four years after? Dang :lol Well for all of you guys hoping for UU I wouldn't rule him out as a possibility for an exclusive whether its this year or 4 years from now :lol

I thought the same thing... I know it's the led lighting that this guy is using that makes it look like that, but it still shows off how metallic it is which doesn't show up well in most pictures.

Here's another from the same guy.
View attachment 270607

Seeing them side by side, I prefer the Mark 45's slimmer helmet over the traditional Iron Man helmet.

45 is clearly a step above 43...sorry to all 43/42 lovers...

i love the 42.. but there's no question in my mind that the 45 is leaps and bounds better than it. in that photo the 45 makes the 42 and 43 look like childrens toys lol. (i'm exaggerating, but you get the point)

Yeah, I was never much of a fan of the 42, and IMO the 43's color scheme just showed off how the 42 seemed to be unique by its color scheme alone but was actually quite boring and blocky

Man, I really need an ultimate ultron, as many other figures there are right now that I want, I would put them all aside to get that. (As long as they do it right)

i totally agree about the 42/43 difference. i was never a big fan of the 43.. in fact, i was actually a little disappointed that it's just a repaint of the 42. i guess he really did stop tinkering with suits in that time period and just decided the 42 was good enough.

i love the 42.. but there's no question in my mind that the 45 is leaps and bounds better than it. in that photo the 45 makes the 42 and 43 look like childrens toys lol. (i'm exaggerating, but you get the point)

i totally agree about the 42/43 difference. i was never a big fan of the 43.. in fact, i was actually a little disappointed that it's just a repaint of the 42. i guess he really did stop tinkering with suits in that time period and just decided the 42 was good enough.

Agreed, the 45 is vastly superior to the 42/43 imo. (And marginally superior to the 46, which is definitely a close second for me.)

If anything, while the Mark 43 was a direct repaint of the Mark 42, it was also a perfection of the Mark 42...keeping the same autonomous, prehensile abilities while being fully weaponized, combat-ready, and not falling apart for comedic relief. :lol

Agreed, the 45 is vastly superior to the 42/43 imo. (And marginally superior to the 46, which is definitely a close second for me.)

If anything, while the Mark 43 was a direct repaint of the Mark 42, it was also a perfection of the Mark 42...keeping the same autonomous, prehensile abilities while being fully weaponized, combat-ready, and not falling apart for comedic relief. :lol

That is true, even though I'm not a huge fan of the 43, I was actually really happy in the theatre to see how they made Tony use the tech.

And for recent mainline suits, the 46 is definitely second to the 45, I love it's overall look and color placement, but I just prefer the more organic look for an iron man suit that's supposed to be highly advanced.

Worked out cheaper for me in the UK to buy from Timcent as i will avoid the dreaded FedEx bill a week later, i had an email saying it was dispatched today so fingers crossed it's here this time next week.

It's been four weeks since HK release, so assuming a normal "HK to US lag" schedule, we should hopefully get a two-week notice from Sideshow within the next week or so! :yess:

Thats not too bad of a wait!

Yeah it's not to bad. It would probably be a week or so before but you have the holiday.

It's a figure that's very much worth the time. It's the best iron man figure so far, IMO. Mk6 is still my favorite design, but this is my favorite figure. It's pretty amazing.

Back