1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my cancellation of hb I'll be picking this up and ultron once they start shipping. Most likely I'll keep the nrd on it (HB)and just pay in full when it finally comes out

Always happens with me. I don't understand why the US lags so far behind. They must build enough for HK launch, then start building US shipment.

Takes time to pack them up, take them to the port, load them on the ship (that might or might not even be there yet or might have to be unloaded before it can be reloaded), go across the ocean, get unloaded at the California port and then driven to sideshow.

Takes time to pack them up, take them to the port, load them on the ship (that might or might not even be there yet or might have to be unloaded before it can be reloaded), go across the ocean, get unloaded at the California port and then driven to sideshow.

Yep, that's it mostly. Well said.

They also may not have a ship ready in Hong Kong...and then sideshow has to inventory and check and label and then send email to flex payers, allow them time, then actually charge and make sure it clears. All for thousands of figures. Hot toys may also know they have another figure almost ready to release so they hold it so they ship at the same time. And sideshow may have also gotten in prime 1 or enterbay or in house product. It all takes time.

I'm hedging my bets on that happening! Honestly UU is my #1 wish list announcement right now. Might have to put the 45 in a stasis tank till it happens. :borg

I hear you there, when the movie came out the only figure I wanted more than XLV was UU. That hasn't changed, but I'm willing to wait for the greatness because I have Prime and pictures just don't do it justice.

I can imagine the same goes with XLV which I am very eager to get ahold of.

13418763_10153920244458171_1090621116263092432_n.jpg
(not my picture, found on facebook)

Last edited:
I hear you there, when the movie came out the only figure I wanted more than XLV was UU. That hasn't changed, but I'm willing to wait for the greatness because I have Prime and pictures just don't do it justice.

I can imagine the same goes with XLV which I am very eager to get ahold of.

Maybe my favorite 45 photo yet. Dang.

I'm hedging my bets on that happening! Honestly UU is my #1 wish list announcement right now. Might have to put the 45 in a stasis tank till it happens. :borg

I totally agree. That's one of the reasons I've been flip flopping on getting prime. I don't own the 43 and don't plan on getting it. So, displaying prime next to the 45 would just feel wrong. But if I'm going to have to wait 5 years for an ultimate ultron, then I'd probably cave and use prime as a placeholder.

It'd be a dream come true if when I woke up tomorrow, hot toys had announced a revamp of weapons for war machine mark 3 + mark 46, revealed ultimate ultron, disco and nightclub. I know a day like that would never happen, but I'm allowed to dream. Lol.

Maybe my favorite 45 photo yet. Dang.

I thought the same thing... I know it's the led lighting that this guy is using that makes it look like that, but it still shows off how metallic it is which doesn't show up well in most pictures.

Here's another from the same guy.
13442279_10153917743928171_6598102485449585762_n.jpg

I thought the same thing... I know it's the led lighting that this guy is using that makes it look like that, but it still shows off how metallic it is which doesn't show up well in most pictures.

Here's another from the same guy.
View attachment 270607

Wow.. That is absolutely gorgeous. That paint job is just incredible, even though I don't have it in hand, it still looks like the best paint job yet. It's a great way to differentiate it from the other red and gold iron man figures.

Damn this figure looks good. This and the mark 7 are definitely my favorite iron man suits (4, 6, and some hpp are up there too) but I really feel like some of the concept art could make some really cool suits that I'm angry they'll never make. I mean:
image.jpeg
"Nah, let's just shove the 17's legs on the 7's torso"
:slap

Yeah, I was never much of a fan of the 42, and IMO the 43's color scheme just showed off how the 42 seemed to be unique by its color scheme alone but was actually quite boring and blocky

Man, I really need an ultimate ultron, as many other figures there are right now that I want, I would put them all aside to get that. (As long as they do it right)

Back