1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's definitely taken a hit over the other more interesting figures :(

Now, if ultimate ultron were the one coming out, I don't think we'd have this problem because I think they'd appropriately compliment each other nicely.

Out of all of the damaged chest pieces I think this one looks the best right behind shotgun. It doesn't look as out of place as the VII, centurion, and XLII. I think it fits in better because of the paint job for the rest of the figure. Of course I'll have to see it in hand to have a more accurate opinion on it.

Now, if ultimate ultron were the one coming out, I don't think we'd have this problem because I think they'd appropriately compliment each other nicely.

I don't think that would be the case. It would be the same situation

:exactly:
and also if this was several months ago :rotfl

True true.

I know I'd be WAY more excited about ultron if it were the ultimate version. Part of me just sees prime and knows that it doesn't belong displayed next to the 45. (In my world that is lol)

True true.

I know I'd be WAY more excited about ultron if it were the ultimate version. Part of me just sees prime and knows that it doesn't belong displayed next to the 45. (In my world that is lol)

Also true, the 43 was on screen with Prime and the 45 with Ultimate so screen accuracy wise it makes more sense to have those pairs together, the same goes for displaying Vision with Prime, it's inaccurate since they only met each other when Ultimate was active

Also true, the 43 was on screen with Prime and the 45 with Ultimate so screen accuracy wise it makes more sense to have those pairs together, the same goes for displaying Vision with Prime, it's inaccurate since they only met each other when Ultimate was active

Yeah.

I don't have much interest in getting the 43.. That's why I've wanted ultimate ultron so bad. Oh well, what're you going to do.

This wait for the 45 is excruciating lol. Luckily peacemaker and tank arrive on Monday.. They should help pass the time.

Yeah.

I don't have much interest in getting the 43.. That's why I've wanted ultimate ultron so bad. Oh well, what're you going to do.

This wait for the 45 is excruciating lol. Luckily peacemaker and tank arrive on Monday.. They should help pass the time.
The 43 is a beautiful armor, I had but sold it, not because I didn't like it mind you I just needed the money but maybe we'll get lucky and they'll make him as a Con exclusive or just as a regular release, it just might be further down the line unfortunately

He should be out in a week or two though right? Hey thats awesome :hi5: Peacemaker is a great figure and Tank looks great too, I loved Heartbreaker and Tank is just a repaint of him. It should keep you going for a while yes :lol

The 43 is a beautiful armor, I had but sold it, not because I didn't like it mind you I just needed the money but maybe we'll get lucky and they'll make him as a Con exclusive or just as a regular release, it just might be further down the line unfortunately

He should be out in a week or two though right? Hey thats awesome :hi5: Peacemaker is a great figure and Tank looks great too, I loved Heartbreaker and Tank is just a repaint of him. It should keep you going for a while yes :lol

I don't deny that the 43 looks great. It just doesn't hit the spot for me like the 42 does. I wish the 42 had the weathering that the 43 has.

Hopefully we get ultimate ultron eventually. So far I've kept my preorder for prime. I was hoping hot toys would announce an ultimate version before BBTS got their stock in.. But I knew a miracle would need to happen for that to occur.

Oh well though, as far as placeholders go, prime wouldn't be too bad lol.

Peacemaker has been high up on my want list for a long time now. I was holding out to find one at the right price, but I think I missed the boat on that one. I wound up paying about $75 more than I wanted, but I'm not complaining.

I really like heartbreaker, it was the second house party armor I bought (starboost was #1) so, while I was skimming eBay, I found tank at a price too good to pass up, so, I grabbed it. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with it.

It is amazing the amount of figures coming out, forgot about this one. I remember it didn't look good in my eyes in early photos, but these hand pics make this Mark 45 sleek and gorgeous.

I just realized your signature is the first suit from each avengers movie, and then the last suit from each. Is that intentional?

Nah, I didn't choose those four suits because they were the Avengers suits. Rather, I chose them because they, along with the Mark 46 pictured on the right, are my four (five) favorite suits. Coincidentally, they just happen to all be Avengers suits. :lol

It is amazing the amount of figures coming out, forgot about this one. I remember it didn't look good in my eyes in early photos, but these hand pics make this Mark 45 sleek and gorgeous.

Agreed. I thought the prototype pictures from a year ago were cruddy, whereas the final product is basically the embodiment of 1/6 scale perfection.

The colours on this really pop when put next to older figures. They did a fantastic job getting those tones right.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Battle damage version by Samkwok workshop

13263764_506781476178296_7454127435743011611_n.jpg

13445755_506781489511628_5554140222759518968_n.jpg

13413127_506781516178292_8679346990209605460_n.jpg

13428023_506781552844955_5104258085899309700_n.jpg

Back