1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's not to bad. It would probably be a week or so before but you have the holiday.

It's a figure that's very much worth the time. It's the best iron man figure so far, IMO. Mk6 is still my favorite design, but this is my favorite figure. It's pretty amazing.

Agreed. The 45 is really starting to become my favorite among the Iron Man figs I have left. As of now, I have the 6 and 45 out and they really compliment each other well.

How does it compare to the 43 in your opinion?

I think it's a lot better. But I'm a little biased as the 43 isn't one of my favorite design. The figure is great in construction and all that. I just am not that big a fan of the look.

They are both great figures. But the 45, for me, is way better. Both in look and function. The head has a lot more articulation. The torso is a ton more posable. It has extra joints in the legs and arms compared to the 43. The only thing the 43 has better is a Tony sculpt. I like the helmeted face look. But it's a small complaint.

Oh and the base of the 45 is better. Flat spots and dynamic stand

Yeah, in the few comparison pics I've seen, the Mark 45 always looks so much better. Hot Toys did an outstanding job. Cannot wait to get my hands on this. :panic:

I think it's a lot better. But I'm a little biased as the 43 isn't one of my favorite design. The figure is great in construction and all that. I just am not that big a fan of the look.

They are both great figures. But the 45, for me, is way better. Both in look and function. The head has a lot more articulation. The torso is a ton more posable. It has extra joints in the legs and arms compared to the 43. The only thing the 43 has better is a Tony sculpt. I like the helmeted face look. But it's a small complaint.

Oh and the base of the 45 is better. Flat spots and dynamic stand

Thanks Motux!

Attachments

• 20160617_134451.jpg
    20160617_134451.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 230
  • 20160617_134648.jpg
    20160617_134648.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 228
  • 20160617_134527.jpg
    20160617_134527.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 225
Nice pics. Those are my two favorite suits, and figures.

I put these in another thread but I'll throw them here too. Pics of the updated torso articulation.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Yeah normally the whole ab crunch thing is pretty pointless, to me, as its really adds so very little movement. But this thing. It's dang near a pretzel. Lol

My excitement from getting Ultron has been severely subdued by the knowledge that I'll be getting this soon.

Poor Ultron, it was just not a good time for him to release.

Back