1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 650D46/651 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - C3PO & R2D2 Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 3PO yet but R2 is cool.

IMG_2120.jpeg

IMG_2126.jpeg

R2 is a very underrated hot toys figure. It is one of my favorite releases and just looks like a prop. Cannot wait for C3po.
agreed! After going through multiple Sideshow R2D2s, I couldn't be happier with this HT version. The only gripe I have is the batteries really don't last long at all. They really should've put a USB port at the back in one of the unused panels.

Last edited:
The only grip I have is the batteries really don't last long at all. They really should've put a USB port at the back in one of the unused panels.

How else do you sideline one of the greatest heroes in Star Wars history to make way for your inferior (sorry BB-8, we cool but it’s true) replacement?

IMG_2975.jpeg

Thanks JJ.

So Sideshow is definitely doing the waitlist to sell more figures. I jumped on waitlist for this last night for kicks and got an opportunity to buy today… this is like the 3rd time it’s happened.

But 3PO is right there!

You know it would’ve been funny if Hot Toys pulled a classic move and didn’t even make AOTC 3PO. If all we had was just his head. :lol

Glad that isn’t the case.
That's exactly what S.H. Figuarts did! They made the Geonosis droid with a Threepio head but never released a Threepio. They even showed a prototype at one of their shows but never put it up for pre-order. I wanted it so bad 😔

Back