1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bespin stands (SS and HT) are nearly impossible to find loose. Ideally, the SS Boba Fett v1 is the way I’d choose to go. (I thought I’d bought an extra years ago, but I couldn’t find it)
I think that stand also came with sideshows IG88 1.0.

Thanks for the idea gents! I've got the Bespin base from both Boba Fett and IG88. I'm going to try Vader on one today! I'll take pics when I can.

I added wrist pegs to ALL the gloves so I can swap them out whenever I want. I used the HT Indy ones as they're exactly the same size. Can't believe HT doesn't include pegs in all their hands and Sideshow does. Point...Sideshow (you don't hear that very much).

I think I'm going to give up on the light up saber arm. Man, what a pain in the butt. Hot Toys? You listening?

Never mind, I got it but it's still a pain.

Last edited:
I added wrist pegs to ALL the gloves so I can swap them out whenever I want. I used the HT Indy ones as they're exactly the same size. Can't believe HT doesn't include pegs in all their hands and Sideshow does. Point...Sideshow (you don't hear that very much).
Yup, this is what I did when I added the Rogue One Vader gloves to the ANH version. The pegs never left the gloves.

Yup, this is what I did when I added the Rogue One Vader gloves to the ANH version. The pegs never left the gloves.

I did the same thing when I got the ANH v2 gloves from the Tarkin 2 pack. I also bought 9 pegs for the set of 9 gloves for my ANH v1 Vader.

I also got extra black hand pegs from the TA July sale for my R1 Vader and for the ANH and Patroltrooper.

Wow just saw some more recent pictures of the 1:4 RotJ Vader. If they could make a helmet like that for a 1:6 figure it would be the ultimate Vader. You can tell instantly it's leagues better than the ESB sculpt

The Vader display on SDCC 2019 says its for ROTJ, Anyone got clear pics of it? I cant tell the difference aside from the base

414312394.jpg

414312392.jpg

414312393.jpg

Back