1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! You should be No. 1 by the end of the year. :thud:

Wowza
shocked.gif

:impatient: Just got notice from Sideshow that my pre-ordered Thor should be arriving in the US in 16 days and shipping out soon after! : :yess:

Just got the same email. Excited to receive my first Thor! Really liked how he came out.

I'm going to be seeing a rash of figures come December: AoU Thor, AoU Hulk, Maria Hill (barring another delay), Michael Keaton BR Batman, ANH Luke (Tatooiine duds) and ANH Leia.

In theory, I should have five figures arriving by the end of next month. A couple are already paid in full: Toys Era Magneto and Jon Snow. Then Maria Hill has one flex payment left, I'm ordering AoU Thor when he starts shipping, and I bought Falcon during that Popcultcha sale. I'm not counting on Jon shipping anytime soon though.

In theory, I should have five figures arriving by the end of next month. A couple are already paid in full: Toys Era Magneto and Jon Snow. Then Maria Hill has one flex payment left, I'm ordering AoU Thor when he starts shipping, and I bought Falcon during that Popcultcha sale. I'm not counting on Jon shipping anytime soon though.

Sounds like a lot coming at once :clap Awesome :hi5:

Just got notice from Sideshow that my pre-ordered Thor should be arriving in the US in 16 days and shipping out soon after! : :yess:

Oh man... it hasn't even been a week yet from when I got this^^^. :impatient:

I'd love to see more in hand pictures to help hold me over though from those who have them already overseas :)

Oh man... it hasn't even been a week yet from when I got this^^^. :impatient:

I'd love to see more in hand pictures to help hold me over though from those who have them already overseas :)

c285d9d2885ee02b037ab90461cbf4ff.jpg
9a626db0307ef12f891101ca413bddde.jpg
101dd7cbcc9c626b9128c7162a8ca429.jpg
cf9addad66b6cafbb95f7c2744dc89b9.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I never realized until recently how bad the Avengers Loki costume is lol. It was sought after by everyone for so long but the only good thing about it is the sculpt and helmet.

The head was smaller to fit the helmet but the figure is not aging well anyway. We should see a big drop in aftermarket prices once we get another Loki if done right. Either way I wouldn't buy the Avengers Loki now unless I got it for under $200.

Last edited:
Back