1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I have a question from the first Thor movie that I don't know where to post. After SHIELD takes all of Jane's research, Eric mentions that he knew a man who was a pioneer in gamma radiation and that he was never heard from again after SHIELD got ahold of him. To whom is he referring? I had always assumed it was Bruce Banner, but now I'm not so sure.

I have a question from the first Thor movie that I don't know where to post. After SHIELD takes all of Jane's research, Eric mentions that he knew a man who was a pioneer in gamma radiation and that he was never heard from again after SHIELD got ahold of him. To whom is he referring? I had always assumed it was Bruce Banner, but now I'm not so sure.

I think it was Banner

Yeah, I believe it was supposed to be Banner.

Selvig said that he also knew another scientist that was supposed to be Hank Pym. Selvig says "Let me contact one of my colleagues, he's had some dealings with these people before. Let me email him and i'll see if he can help."

They were going to name drop him but had to cut it for time. Kenneth Branaugh said so in the Director's Commentary. :)

Selvig said that he also knew another scientist that was supposed to be Hank Pym. Selvig says "Let me contact one of my colleagues, he's had some dealings with these people before. Let me email him and i'll see if he can help."

They were going to name drop him but had to cut it for time. Kenneth Branaugh said so in the Director's Commentary. :)
So Banner is who he initially referenced, and Hank Pym is the scientist he attempted to email for more background on SHIELD? Interesting. Thanks!

So Banner is who he initially referenced, and Hank Pym is the scientist he attempted to email for more background on SHIELD? Interesting. Thanks!

Exactly! And isn't that interesting? I guess that stuff is canon now since Hank used to work with SHIELD in this universe.

Exactly! And isn't that interesting? I guess that stuff is canon now since Hank used to work with SHIELD in this universe.
I wonder if Hank Pym will back-reference anyone in Ant-Man? It will be interesting to see.

I wonder if Hank Pym will back-reference anyone in Ant-Man? It will be interesting to see.

Well, Hank worked with Peggy and Howard to do secret SHIELD missions and they're confirmed to be in a flashback scene. Hayley Atwell and John Slattery were on set. ;) I'm pretty damn sure we'll see them all interact together. Maybe even with a younger Thunderbolt Ross.

Well, Hank worked with Peggy and Howard to do secret SHIELD missions and they're confirmed to be in a flashback scene. Hayley Atwell and John Slattery were on set. ;) I'm pretty damn sure we'll see them all interact together. Maybe even with a younger Thunderbolt Ross.
Holy cow this movie is jam-packed with characters. How is this still even considered a Captain America movie? I hope they don't lose the ability to further his story. I was hoping we would see what happens next with the Winter Soldier, but this movie is starting to sound a lot like The Avengers 3.

And while I'm ranting, I heard Spider-Man may be in it. I don't know why, but that just feels wrong to me. It just doesn't seem appropriate.

Holy cow this movie is jam-packed with characters. How is this still even considered a Captain America movie? I hope they don't lose the ability to further his story. I was hoping we would see what happens next with the Winter Soldier, but this movie is starting to sound a lot like The Avengers 3.

And while I'm ranting, I heard Spider-Man may be in it. I don't know why, but that just feels wrong to me. It just doesn't seem appropriate.

Wait...oh I thought we were talking about Ant-Man. XD Sorry I read your post wrong, but Peggy, and Howard are going to be working with Hank in the 60's in a Flashback scene for Ant-Man. Sorry about that!

But the rumors right now are that General Ross is going to talk to Hank in a post credits scene about the Superhero Registration Act.

What do you guys think AoU Thor Reveal this friday?

Back