1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Bring on Heimdall! He is awesome! We need him with a cool diorama base to mimic his sword-holder.

Apsolutely :clap
He's one of my most wanted characters, along with Sif. The costume is amazing and so is the character. Thor 1 Heimdall is my favourite, love when he defies Loki and breaks out of the Ice to kill those Frost Giants, very cool
tumblr_msf6srL4or1s7g3pro5_500.gif

Apsolutely :clap
He's one of my most wanted characters, along with Sif. The costume is amazing and so is the character. Thor 1 Heimdall is my favourite, love when he defies Loki and breaks out of the Ice to kill those Frost Giants, very cool

Yep! For me, I want Heimdall, Peggy Carter, the Hammer Drones, Mark 40 (IM3). There are probably a few more I've forgotten, too.

"Then I need no longer obey you."

Pretty much everything you said here is true for me, too. I don't know if I am going to get SW and QS but I am planning on getting most of the others.

QS is a must for me and I really hope they make a fig of SW from the very end scene but idk. She's the only iffy one for me but I kinda need her

If only they would revisit the first Thor movie like they did with some of the IM sets. Finally make Heimdall and Loki, and maybe even original Thor 2.0

If only they would revisit the first Thor movie like they did with some of the IM sets. Finally make Heimdall and Loki, and maybe even original Thor 2.0

:exactly: :goodpost: That would be awesome, I really wish they would do that!! :pray:

:exactly: :goodpost: That would be awesome, I really wish they would do that!! :pray:

:gah: :slap Please don't read this Hot Toys!!! Thor is my favorite, but NO MORE!!!! :thud: :pow :lol Although it would be great to do an original Thor Loki version. :) I'm still waiting for a Loki. Hopefully he'll look good in Ragnarok :yess:

The fact is out of all the characters Thor changed the least in his appearance. Just small details. The line completionists will get him no matter what, but there needs to be something to draw in everyone else. It's not gonna sell very well if it's basically the same fig as TDW version.

I guess we'll find out soon

Perfect time to drop a Quarter Scale version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, what's keeping them with this Thor figure! Probably spending months on repainting his hair, since that's not brown but blonde....:lol

Finally decided I need a Thor to complete my 'big 4' and I think it's going to be the AoU version. Considering they aren't really updating much, COME ON HOT TOYS, WHAT'S THE HOLD UP????

Back