1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I just asked JC Hong about this on Facebook. He said he can't talk about it in detail but it should be up very soon.

I just asked JC Hong about this on Facebook. He said he can't talk about it in detail but it should be up very soon.

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
104079_original.gif

Last edited:

I flat out asked if it was a repaint or a new sculpt, and also got in a dig about making a figure of Ronan. He probably already has the Thor figure painted for weeks now. The delay is making me want it more. It'll be our last Thor until Ragnarok!

Maybe we'll finally see it this week. I'm looking forward to seeing if it's all new or not.

I'd like to know what they are doing in order to create a demand for it
There has to be something truly unique about it. Close mouthed sculpt and improved arms. Otherwise most folks will probably just go with TDW Thor

The fact is out of all the characters Thor changed the least in his appearance. Just small details. The line completionists will get him no matter what, but there needs to be something to draw in everyone else. It's not gonna sell very well if it's basically the same fig as TDW version.

I guess we'll find out soon

The fact is out of all the characters Thor changed the least in his appearance. Just small details. The line completionists will get him no matter what, but there needs to be something to draw in everyone else. It's not gonna sell very well if it's basically the same fig as TDW version.

I guess we'll find out soon

I certainly hope so. The fact that he wasn't one of the first shown makes me think they have something cool in store for us

This is the last figure I plan to preorder from the AOU line. Regardless if the sculpt is changed or not from TDW version, I'll probably still get this one due to wanting the Avengers stand to match the rest of the team... I know. I'm dumb. :(

This is the last figure I plan to preorder from the AOU line. Regardless if the sculpt is changed or not from TDW version, I'll probably still get this one due to wanting the Avengers stand to match the rest of the team... I know. I'm dumb. :(

that's why I want This Thor and not getting one of the others and AoU is my first delve into Hot Toys so any figures I have will have the proper stand/base.

Back