1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

The main issue with this has always been if it will be a repaint. HT read these boards, I hope to Odin they give us something worth the purchase.

I want a great Thor figure, his look and performance in A2 was great, the delay gives me hope it will be worth it. All we have left of the big hitters is Thor and the twins, maybe Ultimate Ultron. Then we'll have the casual versions, maybe more 1/4 versions before the Civil War train starts.

I want a great Thor figure, his look and performance in A2 was great, the delay gives me hope it will be worth it. All we have left of the big hitters is Thor and the twins, maybe Ultimate Ultron. Then we'll have the casual versions, maybe more 1/4 versions before the Civil War train starts.

Just reading this and then looked at your sig, perfect :lol

Yeah Thor was great in A2... I really want him and Ultimate Ultron
WetTotalBarnswallow.gif

and then Vision :D
4568709-tumblr_noax68xnfp1urmhgko1_500.gif

Last edited:

I've always held off on Thor since the first film. KA Kim nailed Hemsworth's likeness on the TDW sculpt, it just feels 'dated' already to me. A closed mouth sculpt with proper blonde hair, Mjolnir, and a similar base to the 45 would be just sweet. All this talk of interchangeable arms is nonsense. I'll eat crow if it does happen though.

The interchangeable arms jive is just hopeful speculation on why a reveal is taking so long. It'd be awesome though.

The interchangeable arms jive is just hopeful speculation on why a reveal is taking so long. It'd be awesome though.

While yes it would be awesome, I don't see how it's even possible. The heavy armor version of the Dark World Thor also has armor on his chest which is showing. So even if they could do swap out arms it would look pretty weird with armored chest and normal arms, or armored arms and normal chest....

While yes it would be awesome, I don't see how it's even possible. The heavy armor version of the Dark World Thor also has armor on his chest which is showing. So even if they could do swap out arms it would look pretty weird with armored chest and normal arms, or armored arms and normal chest....

On TDW version yeah, it wouldn't be possible. In AoU however, he has some sort of undershirt on beneath the armor that covers his chest. That makes it alot easier to do something like that.

366502033.jpg
image.jpg

On TDW version yeah, it wouldn't be possible. In AoU however, he has some sort of undershirt on beneath the armor that covers his chest. That makes it alot easier to do something like that.

View attachment 186418
View attachment 186419

:clap I hadn't noticed that! He must be wearing the Avengers Underoos Tony made for all the members. :rotfl

So why not just switch the tunic out on TDW and it on the AOU tunic and put on TDW arms.

View attachment 186418
That headsculpt :lecture
I like the smirk there and if they can get the hair to look like that(INCLUDING THE COLOR :cuss) then I'm sold, I also wouldn't mind a confused expression alt head :lol like when tony says "he beat me by one second", priceless :rotfl

I wouldn't say no to Heimdall either given his appearance in AoU.

I thought I read something about him having an expanded role in the MCU, hopefully that means we'll finally get a figure :yess:

Hope so!! :pray: A figure of Heimdall is long overdue.

Im sorry but Heimdall needs his helmet, armor, sword and daggers. Not the one seen in AoU :lol

Back