1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely agree with this… that review was horrible. His "fails" were all pretty opinionated.
Once I saw the title of that review on YouTube, I only even watched it out of pure curiosity.

Some people should just not do reviews. Simple as that.

As a whole, the figure is solid. The extra height is nice, and the head sculpt is a good change from TDW Thor.
The cape color was my only issue with him and that hardly classifies him as a fail, lol.

Yeah the whole thing made little sense to me. If you are actually grading or reviewing a figure and trying to be objective it should be about that figure, not the movie...or past figures...or how many other products the company makes. Those other things are judgments about the company and movie and are not about the figure. That's not a review of the figure. Lol

A "fail" being from a team movie, what's the stupid reasoning in that? I can't wait to get a team movie Spidey.

You got me man. As soon as he said that he lost all credibility in my eyes.

Yeah, I recall that particular review/reviewer. It baffled me when he gave the figure a "fail" predicated on the fact that it was from a team movie. Like mentioned, by that inane logic, I suppose all the A1 figures were also "failures" by default, as well as all of the other AoU figures thus far.

Just get him guys :lol he's gorgeous!

DSC_7999.jpg

Can anyone put TDW Thor sculpt on this body? I want to see if I should bother keeping that sculpt.

It's been done. There's a half dozen pics in this thread where people did it. If you scan a few days back you will find it

I remember that. Wow, not much has stayed the same.. Is it just me, or does that look more like LA Thor?

Back