1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. Vision turned out great, IMO. He's one of the coolest figures they have done. I know he doesn't have a lot of accesorys but for him that's not a big deal. He looks great on the shelf. If you have hulk put them close and it looks really cool. And he looks great with the mk42 suit. I have mine with the pepper head from the mk9 set and she's thrown into my Aou line up area for fun. But the suit just looks great with vision.

I got my Vision yesterday! Pretty sweet. I really like how the cape works! And of course he looks amazing. He will work great with the Civil War display I am going with.

I got my Vision yesterday! Pretty sweet. I really like how the cape works! And of course he looks amazing. He will work great with the Civil War display I am going with.

Congrats :duff
but but..... theres a Civil War Vision that looks completely different :monkey3............you know from the base down he's pretty different :lol

Congrats :duff
but but..... theres a Civil War Vision that looks completely different :monkey3............you know from the base down he's pretty different :lol

Ha! Funny you should say that. I am waiting for the Civil War Scarlet Witch and yet grabbing the first Ant Man and not the second one. But at least both of those are different.

Heads up. Just got notice from my LCS:

"What's up, Jay! Hey, Sideshow has received the Vision, so we'll be getting them around Thursday; I'll hit you with a message when they arrive."

I'm on the east coast (Philadelphia) so other stores closer to the West Coast should have them a bit earlier.

I think it's been over a month since my last Hot Toys figrue, so I'm going through some Hot Toys withdrawal. I need that delicious Hot Toys smell in my system.

happy birthday to me! (& thanks to my awesome lady), I'm finally in the (vision) club!

2eb02972f011c4abaedbf9c6b7743c8f.jpg

dc1b323ce6b6d023bc4d8b35deacfcfa.jpg

didn't have much time to mess with him tonight, so that's how he'll be until I play with him some more tom & come up with his "definite" pose with the AoU group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happy birthday to me! (& thanks to my awesome lady), I'm finally in the (vision) club!

didn't have much time to mess with him tonight, so that's how he'll be until I play with him some more tom & come up with his "definite" pose with the AoU group

Congrats and Happy Birthday! NIce pics too :clap My Vision arrived today as well - so I too can finally join the Vision club :yess: - he is such a cool looking figure!

Back