1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as Alter Ego's update for The Hulk shipping, the letter reports that the initial date that Hot Toys gave them was cancelled, and that no estimate was given for a release date in the future. I was simply being pessimistic in my response. It's like Murphy's Law of Hot Toys. The more you anticipate a figure, the further off the release date is. I apologize if I upset anyone.

Does anyone think they had some unforeseen problems with this monster? Hence meaning that if you missed out on this run don't expect another hulk until avengers 2 and sometime after?

I think this is going to be a tough figure to come by without paying stupid prices.

Does anyone think they had some unforeseen problems with this monster? Hence meaning that if you missed out on this run don't expect another hulk until avengers 2 and sometime after?

I think this is going to be a tough figure to come by without paying stupid prices.

I don't think anyone expects to see another Hulk till well after Avengers 2.

I don't think anyone expects to see another Hulk till well after Avengers 2.

At least 3 years until the Hulk from Avengers 2. Pre-order May 2015,expect 1 year of waiting . Better pick this one.

They're might be a more expensive variant coming eventually DX style with different headsculpts and stuff... You never know.

Last edited:
They're might be a more expensive variant coming eventually DX style with different headsculpts and style... You never know.

:lecture I agree, because each mold has to make back it's money.

I really think the delay only boils down to double the shipment.

The figure is double the size and weight of any other and needs double shipping cost, double shipping time.

They're might be a more expensive variant coming eventually DX style with different headsculpts and stuff... You never know.

For some strange reason I believe this....red hulk or ultimate hulk anyone...:panic:

Ahem. The correct term isn't "Dollie"... it's "man-dollie". To be displayed only in a man cave. (Grins)

I prefer the term "action figures" myself. :lecture

6e74d776jw1e5wvcdhqzaj20h30qo75x.jpg

:horror

:lol

I called a couple times to see if get last flex date changed to earlier in the month , NO DICE ... They said multiple shipments so I'm gonna have to wait unless they email me. Oh well i guess this guy will be MY B-day present for myself in september ,last flex the 25th....:impatient:

That sucks. My last flex isn't scheduled until 8/20! :mad:

Yay got my 14 day notice!

Nice! :hi5:

Got an NRD email through this morning, got all excited till I opened it and found out it was just for the Silver Centurion :(

When do waitlist's generally convert if they're going to? Once Sideshow get stock? When the cancellations start happening? Weeks/Months after they get their stock in?

Back