1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an NRD email through this morning, got all excited till I opened it and found out it was just for the Silver Centurion :(

When do waitlist's generally convert if they're going to? Once Sideshow get stock? When the cancellations start happening? Weeks/Months after they get their stock in?

Once they start charging cards is when waitlists end up converting. So about two weeks is when the conversions should start.

Glad to hear about Hulk.
Regarding Hawkeye... he's one of the more expensive ones to get at the moment. :(

Its completely absurd, ive accepted that I may never get him. At least until an avengers 2 version is out. I refuse to pay $450, $500 for a fig that was $189. Ill put that money into 89 batmobile instead.

I used to think that too. But pick one of these up bro, it will open your eyes and rock your world

Its completely absurd, ive accepted that I may never get him. At least until an avengers 2 version is out. I refuse to pay $450, $500 for a fig that was $189. Ill put that money into 89 batmobile instead.

Agreed on both :lecture:exactly:

Shelling out for Hawkeye was painful but worth it to complete the team :lol

Aren't the 89 Batmobile's plagued with QC issues?

I so wish I hadn't sold my 2nd Hawkeye for $225 about 6 months ago....had no idea he'd go up so much so quickly. it's nuts.

Yeah man its all jacked up! Lol but the thing is a masterpiece I gotta take the gamble, and sorry you got hawkeye raped. Its brutal man I duno if I could do it lol

Yeah man its all jacked up! Lol but the thing is a masterpiece I gotta take the gamble, and sorry you got hawkeye raped. Its brutal man I duno if I could do it lol

Gamblin' man haha nice. I agree that thing is a beauty, good luck in your pursuit. I really don't think we'll see another Hakweye so I bit the bullet and grabbed him before he inflated over $500+ lol.

I got an 89 Batmobile and its Mint!!!, its worth it to try to get one, seems like you have a 65% chance of gettting a mint one, but the ones that have issues don't seem that "major" and can be overlook because its the biggest, coolest piece one could possible have.... i'd get it before getting a hawkeye

I got an 89 Batmobile and its Mint!!!, its worth it to try to get one, seems like you have a 65% chance of gettting a mint one, but the ones that have issues don't seem that "major" and can be overlook because its the biggest, coolest piece one could possible have.... i'd get it before getting a hawkeye

Yeah man a minor scratch worse case is worth it. If im dropping that kinda cash I rather the car easily.

Gamblin' man haha nice. I agree that thing is a beauty, good luck in your pursuit. I really don't think we'll see another Hakweye so I bit the bullet and grabbed him before he inflated over $500+ lol.

Yeah I know im afraid he may be the only one. But avengers 2 is gonna be full of drastic costume change, and if they can make 20 iron man armors theyre gonna milk that avengers cow all they can lol. Good for you that you jumped on him early lol I hate scalpers

Spent a late Saturday night modifying my detolf shelf a little to accommodate the other guy.
Finally managed to squeeze him in with slight bending of his knees.
I finally assembled my Avengers team but they r not displayed

20130804_022619_zps87ee8958.jpg

20130804_022816_zps1e792fdd.jpg

20130804_022853_zps09392217.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah you def could use a third or fourth cabinet lol mine looked like that too and my wife actually made me go buy two more cause she said it was too many in each cabinet. Lol I thought it was great cause I had room for more figs!

Back