1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what the.. :horror

scarjo-terrified.gif

:lol

Thanks, I only buy from my LCS, so I don't get notices, I depend on you guys to keep me in the loop. We Scots need to stick together highlander1!!! Lol

Alter Ego's newsletter reports that their shipment date has changed so it looks like the Christmas tree isn't gonna be the only big green thing I look forward to displaying in my living room in December.

Alter Ego's newsletter reports that their shipment date has changed so it looks like the Christmas tree isn't gonna be the only big green thing I look forward to displaying in my living room in December.

Oh man. Delayed that far out?

That really Sucks for AE buyers. I got mine from SSC and it should ship on the 6th or 7th and I'll probably have it @ the 12th. I wonder why such the big difference in time?

I say use the old one! Dark World and a new HT Thor is just around the corner. Use your money for that one.

I'm fighting with this as well. I actually don't care for the Avengers outfit (too blue) as much as the first uniform. But the head sculpt on the Avengers version is awesome, compared to the super flat hair on the first one.

But now that I've seen the Dark World outfit it is by FAR my favorite and I think I'm going to wait it out. The new design kicks so much ***!

Back