1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys~

Nice job, you actually got some light into his eyes. His eyes are so recessed that most photos I've seen of him, you can't even see his eyes. Nice work!

Excellent photos my friend! Please keep them coming! :hi5:

Aeumuse, did you collected your Hulk from The Falcon Hangar yesterday>?
Nice photos you have there, :)

Yup I did, along with 4 other gentlemen. Never knew Hulk was that popular here :D

I see you've collected yours too. Congrats~

Just received my SHIPPING SOON email from SS!! :yess:

Only charged $18 for shipping...not bad..i thought it would be worse...I just PO'd Capt Ex from SS today and they charged my $16! :slap

Oh yeah !!!! *****es !!!!

Got sideshows shipping notice !!!!

$25 shipping to Montreal!!! Thats nothing !!!

All right!!! :yess:

Hulk >>>>>> Mark Whatever

:exactly::hi5:

Got my notice too. Glad my waitlist converted last month. Just in time.

More great news! :banana

Finally, the notices are going out from Sideshow! I am so excited for this. My most anticipated collectible of all time (so far).

Mine too!!! :panic:

Ya!! Aug 15.. Question now is.. should I give in and buy Thor to complete my set or just use the old one and save myself 250 bucks..

Buy the new Thor too! The figure is fantastic and much better than the original, imo. :wink1:

He is 16.5" tall. I have 15.75" of space...I hope I can pose him down an inch:pray:

Hulk standing upright is actually 18" inches tall. With his knees slightly bent and body leaning forward while still standing, you can probably shave off 1.5 inches or slightly more.

Thanks guys~

Yup I did, along with 4 other gentlemen. Never knew Hulk was that popular here :D

I see you've collected yours too. Congrats~

Yeah and I collected mine too. Keep up the nice photos.
Post in Hardwarezone Hot Toys thread if you like to, there also quite active too for SG collectors, :)

Hulk is really a big green giant monger~~!!

Ya!! Aug 15.. Question now is.. should I give in and buy Thor to complete my set or just use the old one and save myself 250 bucks..

Avengers Thor is only 200. I'd get him. Better body and headsculpt. More in proportion to the rest of the team.

I say use the old one! Dark World and a new HT Thor is just around the corner. Use your money for that one.

Dark World Thor will probably cost more. Also since it isn't Avengers Thor I would feel mismatching it putting it with the Avengers. Kind of like if I put another MK Iron Man, or Cap from the first movie. However if he looks more like Hemsworth I'd get.

hope we get sleeveless version with the new thor that would be ace, but I have started my phase 2 collection with mark 42 and tony stark so look forward to adding some from this line

I got on the waitlist on 5/17 and mine hasn't converted yet. That's fine for now as my mark vii just converted and I'm broke.

you doll guys are even annoying when looking for the name of the titles of the threads.. Its like I had to read a book to find the word hulk. dorks. Looking forward to my toy.. You guys going to take off the little pants and see whats under?

Bodies got a point...some of you here are dweebs...I would also add that most of you dont deserve this collectible.Poseurs.

you doll guys are even annoying when looking for the name of the titles of the threads.. Its like I had to read a book to find the word hulk. dorks. Looking forward to my toy.. You guys going to take off the little pants and see whats under?

Bodie, Bodie slow down!

Image.ashx

It gets better!:wave

Bodies got a point...some of you here are dweebs...I would also add that most of you dont deserve this collectible.Poseurs.

Man listen, the only time the Hulk needs to take a trip to Canada is to kick Wolvie's ***. Go back to yer Alpha Flight! :cuss

Fine by me, I dont like wolverine nor Alpha Flight. But I heard youre a big fan of Northstar !!!

Fine by me, I dont like wolverine nor Alpha Flight. But I heard youre a big fan of Northstar !!!

Oh I hear he's a bigger fan of you and a Sasquatch sandwich!

If Northstar can travel at near lightspeed, how fast can Russia reject his passport?

Your whole country is too polite for Hulk. I bet you'll even pay customs for this!

I called a couple times to see if get last flex date changed to earlier in the month , NO DICE ... They said multiple shipments so I'm gonna have to wait unless they email me. Oh well i guess this guy will be MY B-day present for myself in september ,last flex the 25th....:impatient:

Back