1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope my waitlist chances are good. When I waitlisted for the Mark VII Exclusive I thought there wasn't a chance in hell i was going to get it, but then it ended up converting. Now I have a pretty mark vii green gummy jelly sitting on my mantle.

Why are you calling other people losers? These people get scalped on ebay and it gives this whole hobby a bad name.

You know they are and if you didnt get the Hulk on order, you have no purpose in life.I also suggest that those same people pay the scalpers price to get him before its too late and it start selling in the thousands. If they dont do this IMO those people should be defecate on then be imprisoned.

WOW...I just got a notice from my online store that Hulk was getting ready to ship...I was so pre-occupied with trying to find a Mark VII...I forgot I had Hulk coming!...

Put me down for he 8/15 email too!!! The Avengers will now be fully assembled..........that is, if I can find a place to display them all together with this monster.

Just managed to unbox mine yesterday and he is really huge in hand.
Took Hulk out for inspection and put him back into his box before I find a place to display him.

Some unflattering photos of my Hulk, :)

20130802_001029_zpse9f02f91.jpg

20130802_001122_zps571c2027.jpg

20130802_001143_zps0db165b0.jpg

Finally, the notices are going out from Sideshow! I am so excited for this. My most anticipated collectible of all time (so far).

Ya!! Aug 15.. Question now is.. should I give in and buy Thor to complete my set or just use the old one and save myself 250 bucks..

Ya!! Aug 15.. Question now is.. should I give in and buy Thor to complete my set or just use the old one and save myself 250 bucks..

Tough one. Maybe it depends on how you want to display him: wearing his helmet or not? If you do keep the one you have. If not sell him and pick up a new one which is ~$200 now. ;)

Back