1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of Venom being that large, ive always preferred him being just slightly larger than Spiderman and without the weird tongue, but I think it looks really good for what it is. Impressed HT went for It, happy for those who want it

Love it

Attachments

• IMG_9482.jpeg
    IMG_9482.jpeg
    414.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9481.jpeg
    IMG_9481.jpeg
    352.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9480.jpeg
    IMG_9480.jpeg
    517.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9479.jpeg
    IMG_9479.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9478.jpeg
    IMG_9478.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9477.jpeg
    IMG_9477.jpeg
    304.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9476.jpeg
    IMG_9476.jpeg
    535.5 KB · Views: 0
Aside from the size my main issue is the mouth/jaw/chin. It looks like this in the game too but it makes the Venom head look more like a helmet than a natural jawline. It just looks off to me.

1697718722458.png

Looks great and was gonna get him and even double back and get movie Carnage. But now, they’d look silly next to each other so back to waiting for Sony to give Tom Hardy a tarantula symbol on the next movie.

Aside from the size my main issue is the mouth/jaw/chin. It looks like this in the game too but it makes the Venom head look more like a helmet than a natural jawline. It just looks off to me.

View attachment 669975

I agree, although I think the angle of that shot making his forehead look smaller is also throwing things off. I would usually opt for this "relaxed" type sculpt but in this case I'd probably go for with the wide-open mouth, roaring look instead. If I actually had a place I could put this monstrosity lol...

Only thing I don’t like is that Venom is waaay too big. How is there an actual human in that suit? I think they went way overboard with his size. Yeah Venom should be bigger, but not to the point he’s 5x the size of Shaq.

Last edited:
Only thing I don’t like is that Venom is waaay too big. How is there an actual human in that ****? I think they went way overboard with his size. Yeah Venom should be bigger, but not to the point he’s 5x the size of Shaq.
yeah how could a human be inside that imaginary alien symbiote that enhances literally every aspect of it's host. i can't believe it isn't realistic!!!!!!

This morning, we’re finding out the hard way that “size does matter” when it comes to Venom 😬. #ToBeFair, it’s all a matter of creative license, like The Hulk, some days he’s 7’ tall, some days 10’.

A buddy of mine is a huge Venom fan, I may have to police officer this for him as a late birthday present when it “drops” (more modern kid terminology 👶🏻)

Honestly, cheaper than I was expecting, considering his size next to Hardy Venom and Carnage. Aside from classic suit Iron Man, this is the most exciting thing they've shown this year. Instant need. He's going to be perfect standing behind Advanced 2.0 and black suit.

Back