1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this isn't stupidly large, or obscenely expensive, or Hot Toys don't mess up in some way, it's an instant purchase.

Is it the perfect version of Venom to my mind? Nah. But is it close? Yes. Very much so.

You are right! Why? Electro from No Way Home, for example, comes very close to the comic representation - hence pre-ordered. The same goes for Morbius. The movie wasn't good! But Morbius is an interesting Spider-Man villain and is similar to the comic portrayal. Ok, we'll see. As I said, I can't do anything with computer games.
You really ARE Dr. No.

You really ARE Dr. No.
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

I’m already preparing for it to be way too big for any of my display cabinets and way too expensive for my budget.

… but sacrifices must be made to heal the world.

Hmmm I read some leaks . This isn’t the definitive version of venom but he looks good.

This does look pretty awesome but will there be mass produced versions of Peter and Miles to go with Venom? Those limited versions they put up are very pricey.

They're pretty much the perfect iteration of Spidey, though number one for me is the 94 animated series.

Pretty much my thoughts as well, they did a great job of picking and choosing from what we've had seen with Spidey already (through comics, movies, shows etc) and making their own Peter from it. Loved that they made him in his mid 20s (not rehashing his teenager years, for the 90th time), with his rogues gallery mostly introduced in-universe already and playing as a post-college, mature and experience Spidey was/is thrilling.

There are a few things I can nitpick (MJ mostly from the first game) but this iteration of the character is almost perfect in my eyes. I remember how much people hated the white symbol before the game released a few years back but they fell in love with this Peter so quickly while playing the game, you don't hear complaints about the suit anymore.

Insomniac nailed it.

Back