1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 is bringing a new level of excitement to fans! The Venom symbiote soon makes its way into town, presenting another set of challenges for the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man to tackle. On the opposite front, our beloved wall-crawlers, Miles Morales and Peter Parker, find themselves entangle in a fight against the villainous Venom, while contemplating their responsibilities.

To celebrate the official debut of Marvel's Spider-Man 2, Hot Toys is bringing the monstrous Venom from Marvel’s New York to life as the latest 1/6th scale collectible figure!

Measures 53cm tall, the one-sixth scaled Venom collectible figure is faithfully crafted based on his intimidating appearance in the videogame. Features a newly developed head sculpt with mouth-opened and another head sculpt with wicked grin accompanied by swirled eyes, fanged teeth and detailed musculature. To further enhance his gruesome expressions, three styles of tongues are included, adding depth to his menacing countenance. Completing his overpowering look are the white spider-symbols adorning his chest and back, newly designed symbiote tendrils, and menacing attacking claws.

Add this symbiote to your Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 collection without delay!

XMoMcLd.jpg

7aYYlGs.jpg
oheOawr.jpg
AvhuCsb.jpg

apFMuRa.jpg
19WDrv7.jpg
Y6Z4Gmr.jpg
ykobS2l.jpg
0DcURpv.jpg
0fnZ1RB.jpg
EKPwC7x.jpg
N7FTIP7.jpg
8TIM8Cm.jpg
87kX7QS.jpg
fO9TbWT.jpg
QGR2A6b.jpg

ob6Th0E.jpg
JA9ezKu.png
7Lo7P4F.png
UkuxwFM.png

Last edited:
I almost got Hardy's Venom but the lack of the symbol just bothered me too much. I feel like this Venom is too big but I'll take it since he looks great overall. Not sure when else we'll see a proper looking Venom figure from them.

Really hoping that they include at least 2 sculpts. Has a wide range of mouth and eye expression in this one.

FDtwIfq.png
l3iuly9.png
KaLDSfc.png

4hlFInQ.png

NU9BrbA.png

cxi5Hmh.png

Last edited:
Venom from Spider-Man 2 - very cool! But Venom from a game (PS5) - definitely NOT that cool. Since I identify more with films, unfortunately not with consoles or PC games.

Venom for a Sinister Six display would be really great.

Sinister Six example from Hot Toys: Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Mysterio, Venom(from Spider-Man 2) and Morbius, Sandman, Lizard or Kraven the Hunter!

The only thing that’s discouraging me from getting this is that it’s not Eddie Brock and the fact it’s not the original Venom symbol. Other than that I’m sure it’ll be a great looking figure
Maybe there will be skins for the villains in this game? It would be a nice option to have a classic electro for example.

Venom from Spider-Man 2 - very cool! But Venom from a game (PS5) - definitely NOT that cool. Since I identify more with films, unfortunately not with consoles or PC games.

Venom for a Sinister Six display would be really great.

Sinister Six example from Hot Toys: Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Electro, Mysterio, Venom(from Spider-Man 2) and Morbius, Sandman, Lizard or Kraven the Hunter!
Does it matter what it’s from if it looks like Venom?

Assuming you like the comics? If it looks exactly like (or very close to) the comic version does it matter what the box says?

You are right! Why? Electro from No Way Home, for example, comes very close to the comic representation - hence pre-ordered. The same goes for Morbius. The movie wasn't good! But Morbius is an interesting Spider-Man villain and is similar to the comic portrayal. Ok, we'll see. As I said, I can't do anything with computer games.

Back