1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok then why is SS making the price so high then?

The same reason anything imported costs more. You have to move a thing half way around the world. You have to pay people all along the way to move the thing. You have to pay duties once the thing has arrived. You have to warehouse the thing while you wait to sell it. You have to promote the thing in order to sell it at all. You need to make a profit off the thing so that you can keep selling them and pay your employees. And on and on and on. Sheesh.

The same reason anything imported costs more. You have to move a thing half way around the world. You have to pay people all along the way to move the thing. You have to pay duties once the thing has arrived. You have to warehouse the thing while you wait to sell it. You have to promote the thing in order to sell it at all. You need to make a profit off the thing so that you can keep selling them and pay your employees. And on and on and on. Sheesh.

How the **** am I supposed to know? Lol chill. Some of you really get antsy over someone asking questions about the price going up on a toy. Relax lol
Besides they were doing fine before when the price was 300 so yea.

Thanks to the guys before who explained it to me without getting all prissy about it lmao

Last edited:
Could this be the second sculpted spidey head (after the iron spider). It doesnt look like a fabric mask which would mean no head seam. Either way, i want this incarnation

F677121E-D39E-4752-81D3-3EACFB8EB3B1.jpeg

The pics do look great and I put my order in at timewalker, but I may cancel if (when) they announce a classic suit or a Far From Home Version. The classic Spidey look is truly the version I want on my shelf. And for that price, I kinda want an unmasked Peter sculpt along with the accessories.

Easy pass on Punk and Velocity. A Black Symbiote Suit would make me pause though. I want one Spider-Man in my collection but I love so many of his outfits. As far as ordering the good, yet odd looking game version, I think I just wanted some kind of Spider-Man on order lol.

I'm definitely hyped out of my mind for the PS4 game though. 5 weeks and 1 day to go!

Back