1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or did they slim down the body? The proto looked bulkier

That was my first thought too. Has there been any pics with any of the movie Spidey figures? I was afraid he'd look like Arkham/Justice League Bats next to Bale Batman or something.

Never fails, new figures arrive just before I have to leave for work or whatever.

68106937d94ee8d6e7b995a64307c83d.jpg

3a050bfe32cb64beb982057e03f12737.jpg

Quick thoughts:

Suit material feels like a thicker vinyl, reminds me of the CW Black Panther. Feels pretty durable.

Underlying padding for superheroic musculature is very, very effective. Soft sculpture, basically.

Even has a sculpted neck with Adam’s apple.

Colour saturation is nuts.

In terms of action figure execution, beats the hell out of all other HT Spidey releases to date.

Articulation is there but tricky; you have to think about where to stretch or pull the suit gently to prevent creasing and bunching of both suit and musculature.

Smells toxic as hell outta the box.

I love it. I had my doubts because it was an unconventional game design and the prototype body was a bit big, but this looks like a lanky, athletic Spider-Man come to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who jumps on the waitlist quickly should be fine.

I'd love to see the average percentage of pre-orders that are cancelled when the shipping notices start going out. 5%? 10%? Possibly more?

Any 30 day notices yet from Sideshow?

6 weeks from the Hong Kong release would put its western release near the end of July.

I don't think I've ever received a 30 notice. I would expect a 14 day notice near the middle of the month.

Got on the waitlist also just in case.
Although I preordered the Black and Red movie spidey, I do think this is the best looking Hot Toys Spidey.
Its just that my superhero collection consists of their movie versions.
So I've been unsure of pairing it with a videogame version.

Back