1/6 Hot Toys + HONO - Marvels X-Men - Classic Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also need this animated show accurate wolverine in my life.
F5432_PROD_MVL_XMEN_VHS1_0011_2000x_c850b837-de78-4107-a089-c10a726bcbb8.jpeg

You don’t have to order $350 worth of product at one time, though. They’ll hold it for you until you get something else in that will total $350 — much the same as the Pile Of Loot at BBTS. It may take longer to get your stuff, but you’ll get it.
Duly noted. I'm not familiar with Timewalker, but they seem like a trusted shop here. Order placed. There's a few more figures I hope they'll get up for pre-order between now and then (I'm sure there will be) to tip me over that $350 threshold. Shipping is actually quite reasonable, however, but I pinch my pennies and don't mind waiting.

I also need this animated show accurate wolverine in my life.
View attachment 677654
I'm not a big Marvel or X-Men fan outside of Spider-Man but am tempted with this Wolverine and maybe a comic based Hulk if they make one.

What'd I really want is the Justice League in this style and price point.

Update: Well I went ahead and ordered. At that price it's just too good not to. I'll display him with the classic suit Spidey.

Last edited:
I'm not a big Marvel or X-Men fan outside of Spider-Man but am tempted with this Wolverine and maybe a comic based Hulk if they make one.

What'd I really want is the Justice League in this style and price point.

Update: Well I went ahead and ordered. At that price it's just too good not to. I'll display him with the classic suit Spidey.
Same. My Classic Spidey is a perfect companion piece.

You don’t have to order $350 worth of product at one time, though. They’ll hold it for you until you get something else in that will total $350 — much the same as the Pile Of Loot at BBTS. It may take longer to get your stuff, but you’ll get it.
I've done that more often than not at Timewalker, they are very flexible with their informal "pile o loot"

Duly noted. I'm not familiar with Timewalker, but they seem like a trusted shop here. Order placed. There's a few more figures I hope they'll get up for pre-order between now and then (I'm sure there will be) to tip me over that $350 threshold. Shipping is actually quite reasonable, however, but I pinch my pennies and don't mind waiting.
Yeah Timewalker is great! I have ordered quite a few figures from them and everything has always been really good. Their prices are reasonable and their customer service is exceptional.

If I order this I will go with Timewalker, I’m on the fence still …Im giving myself until Monday to decide 😁

Ohhhhh okay. It LOOKS like a $160 figure because it IS a $160 figure, not the $250+ hot toys usually asks.
Well... I'm really glad that other people are going to be introduced to this hobby and people already in it are going to be able to afford more without stress and maybe people who threw in their chips because of continuously increasing prices might be able to enjoy a part of 1/6 again. i love all that.

But for the love of pete (parker or rasputin, whichever) give us a higher price point release of these characters too.

Ohhhhh okay. It LOOKS like a $160 figure because it IS a $160 figure, not the $250+ hot toys usually asks.
Well... I'm really glad that other people are going to be introduced to this hobby and people already in it are going to be able to afford more without stress and maybe people who threw in their chips because of continuously increasing prices might be able to enjoy a part of 1/6 again. i love all that.

But for the love of pete (parker or rasputin, whichever) give us a higher price point release of these characters too.
I believe you mean the quality of a higher priced HT figure. I get what you mean had this been HT own release and it was a part of their comic line and wasn't an exclusive I imagine it would look even better. This isn’t bad by no means but the design isn't HT standard and it would be cool to see how that would have been.

I actually think this there best comic produced figure. That Spider-Man figure they released head is way to small

Looking at my current display... Oh, I'm going to HAVE to do a classic Marvel vs Capcom standoff with my Iconiq Ryu.
This is literally the first thing I thought of too! Too bad Spidey was expensive or else I’d have a Spidey/Wolverine vs Ryu/Ken display (although my team was always Ken/Gambit 😁 )

This is what Sideshow should have done years ago when they announced their 1/6 comic line— essentially shrunken down, articulated versions of their PFs. Instead they produced lines with inconsistent scales, oversized heads, and cheap looking materials. Not to mention the anemic character selection and spotty release schedule. At the time they had both the Marvel and DC licenses, and managed to fumble them both away. So now maybe Hono/HT will show SS how this should be done and what could have been. The only things about this piece that give me pause are the trunks and in the close shots the portrait seems somewhat lacking in detail. I’d like to see what SooSoo has in the works, but don’t want to have this one sell out.

Last edited:
Back