1/6 Hot Toys + HONO - Marvels X-Men - Classic Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video Game Disney GIF by 2K Games

Maybe, with the MCU's popularity on the wane, Hot Toys is open to making comic characters. I sure hope so.

Just from this image I'm not sold, since I really like the slightly redesigned/modernized stuff that SooSoo and Present Toys are making.

I really hope this is the animated series! Mondo also makes 1/6 figures, so I'm not completely sure. Also, I see no 'X-Men '97' trademark in the trailer, just 'Marvel 2023.' Well, we'll see tomorrow.

Eh! What’s a third 1/6 comic Wolverine going to harm. Hopefully they don’t give him some wacky extra design like that first Comic ironman.

I'm curious if this is going to be a whole wave of X-Men or if Wolvie is a one off and they do other iconic characters next.

From about day one of my collecting these things, I've wanted Hot Toys to do genuinely comic styled figures/designs (not whatever that "classic" Iron Man is supposed to be). My interest in 1/6 scale has waned a lot over the years but this could pull me right back in. Not finding too much to complain about in the small pic we see there. My "grail" comic figure is brown Wolvie, though.

I'm curious if this is going to be a whole wave of X-Men or if Wolvie is a one off and they do other iconic characters next.
Wouldn’t get your hopes up, this is the company that’s notorious for unfinished lines.

Wouldn’t get your hopes up, this is the company that’s notorious for unfinished lines.
Especially with them starting with Wovlerine. If they'd started with a Cycolps or Rouge I'd have more hope

Back