1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What there was a Baby Luke figure? So where is the Bail Organa wit Baby Leia figure?
74wsow.jpg

We were robbed by not getting a Bail Organa figure tbh.

Really glad to see this finally announced. Sculpt looks spot on with some angles and kind of off on others, but overall really nice. Probably going to be the only Padme we get, but surprisingly I would buy a lot of different looks of her:

- TPM Queen Amidala (red dress, movie poster)
- “Snow Bunny” Ilum Padme (SSC made that figure years back)
- ROTS Black Dress Padme
- ROTS Pregnant Padme

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :exactly::exactly::exactly:☺️😊

B11uMpF.gif

Admittedly I'm a person of few words said; it warms my heart reading your post(s) 🤗
Yeah I can be a little too long winded for my own good sometimes, especially in this case :lol Thanks so much though!! Those MrC images are absolutely stunning...except for the eye placement. Likeness looks great even with that flaw in the posing AND my goodness the outfit detail and tailoring is exquisite.

Would love to see a Bail! Think he could look great next to a Final Senate/Liberty Dies Padme for sure if they went that route.

I think I may add to the speculative 'what I'd like to see from Hot Toys in relation to Padme in the future' in the coming days.

liam-neeson-skills.gif

Anakins Cloak actually looks decent, I was expecting it to look like DX17 Mauls terrible cloak. Hopefully production looks this good

When people don’t adjust the separate rolling eyeball function:

View attachment 613855

Seems like they’re including SRE for more and more figures. Mace better have it.

He also better not be permanently MIA like Kit.

I can't wait to have this figure staring into my soul everyday while I work.

Padme and Mace (probably) in the same year, who would of thought.

It's a shame to see Hot Toys decided not to green light Kit Fisto , prototype looks almost perfect. But I reckon we're might seeing him again in ROTS anniversary ?

Agreed, really is a shame. I hope it makes its way back eventually because I'd rather have AOTC cool guy Kit instead of ROTS death sticks Kit.

KF.png

I think I am the only collector that don't find Fisto's design appealing. I'm more of a Plo Koon guy.

Back