1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit fisto ROTS with closed mouth looks better.
KitFisto-FFp28.png

Though this is hot toys. If they were to make either one the mouth would 100% be agape. :lol

Attachments

• KitFisto-FFp28.png
    KitFisto-FFp28.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
With the recent news that they've gotten the Clone Wars rights (whatever that means), it would be cool to get an alternate Padme outfit at a later date, such as this one (now that they have the head in place):

ReGK12.jpeg

If Anakin can get his Clone Wars armor, then this would be pretty neat and fitting to give more variation to the character, imo. I imagine it's selling pretty well already at least according to Sideshow's site when sorting by best-selling.

Unfortunate seam line to access the eyes.
Weird, it doesn't seem like it was a problem with Anakin's AOTC figure
424521-FB-IMG-1672699315522.jpg

421032-318734544-688758109485084-4415022558129775924-n.jpg

Yes, Anakin's seam line is further back and isn't noticeable from the front. You can just make it out if you zoom in on the tiny shot from the back in the final promo shot. His swept back hairstyle also camouflages it better, whereas on Padme her hair runs in the same direction as the seam line, making it harder to disguise. I wish we had a non-rolling eyeballs option, as the more I look at her the more noticeable that seam line is. Thanks for that, Wor-Gar! :lol

Pretty sure StepanovSculpts did a Black Swan Portman 3D printable statue file. Might be eaiser to get that printed and painted by someone
Wouldn’t that cost the same or more than just buying the entire HT figure with an ‘oven ready’ sculpt? Can sell off the other parts then for someone who wants a second outfit to create the battle damaged look.
Or just buy a parted out sculpt if you’re quick.

Wouldn’t that cost the same or more than just buying the entire HT figure with an ‘oven ready’ sculpt? Can sell off the other parts then for someone who wants a second outfit to create the battle damaged look.
Or just buy a parted out sculpt if you’re quick.
well. the 3d file is cheap, cost of resin wouldn't be too bad. Good paint job might indeed be pricey if you can't paint it or get a buddy to. At least you wouldn't need to source a ballerina outfit so might still be cheaper
main.jpg
2.jpg

Pretty sure StepanovSculpts did a Black Swan Portman 3D printable statue file. Might be eaiser to get that printed and painted by someone

well. the 3d file is cheap, cost of resin wouldn't be too bad. Good paint job might indeed be pricey if you can't paint it or get a buddy to. At least you wouldn't need to source a ballerina outfit so might still be cheaperView attachment 616103View attachment 616104

Oh wow I had no idea there is interest in Black Swan figures/figurines :lol

Back