1/6 Hot Toys - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padmé Amidala

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her 'Liberty Dies' senate costume was cool, as was her funeral costume.
6.1.jpg

c4a95abf36d9db1a309413acd6ab3f56.png

Last edited:
It’s Queen Amidala herself.
Do you think she suspects an attack?

Instant purchase. **** I love the prequels.
Really glad to see this attitude more and more these days. It used to be horrible being a prequels fan, every time you told someone you liked them it had to come with an apology. They seem to get more popular as time goes on.

Wow, that means she had backup of that. So, she might have also wore it until her belly emerges.

Agreed.

Jyn has always been kind of the odd figure out in my collection so at one point I wanted to do a women of Star Wars display with her, Leia, Ahsoka, and Rey. Padme would’ve been perfect for that.

But everyone has been given a place since then so that idea is out.

Except Jyn still.

We really need Cassian.

Yeah Cassian is a must now! And then maybe we can get Jyn re-issue :wink1:

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a rough patch, but I’m glad this brought you some respite from it. I hope things get better.

At the end of the day, toys and collectibles should be in our lives to bring us happiness so I’ve always felt communities dedicated to them should reflect that.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

And in general, people here are positive and supportive (and also a bunch of enablers). So I do appreciate the genuine enthusiasm most folks here have, including yours.

:rotfl:rotfl Ain't that the truth!

View attachment 613632

I’m glad she wore this outfit in The Clone Wars so I can use the figure in a TCW display.

Heck yes! Cool that she can double down for a TCW figure too! :D

Thank you so much Zurdo for all of these messages!! It's just such an exciting moment, feels like the last 8 years of collecting Hot Toys have all led to this. Those pics of our faves are amazing 😁

But yes, I know this is usually the one that gets the most attention along with the Theed Invasion Queen Amidala look but I truly do believe the possibilities are large, especially with the obvious r&d they put into this sculpt. It'd be a shame if they didn't her costuming in those films was utterly out of this world (figuratively and literally).

Yeah I have enjoyed my time here for this very reason. It's a reminder of how vast the reactions can be but also how much something can mean to others. I think it's just so joyous, it can just bring such a sheer happiness out. Feel the same way!!

View attachment 613590
You all are catching my vibe perfectly :lol

Thank you so much!! It's just so wonderful to look at Sideshow and see her sitting as the best seller. It feels surreal sometimes in the best way. I agree about the positivity of it, it's SO incredible when stuff like this happens because for each of us there is some key memory that the most important figures in our collection can bring us back to. I'm glad that we can escape sometimes and remember those things that bring us some peace. As I said earlier...it's like all the reasons I became a collector of Hot Toys being distilled into one piece. I did it so that I could have my favourite characters on my shelf with the best likenesses to some of my favourite actors and actresses which can bring about the wonderful emotions of moments from the films and my life. This one...as you can probably tell...gets about as high a grade as you can reach under those conditions. The wait, the 50 page speculation thread I used to read even before I made an account here...let alone the obvious that is my entire layout here. Hope all three of you have been able to find some of that same calmness and I genuinely hope everyone on this forum can feel the emotions I've felt this past week over this announcement. It's truly wonderful.

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :exactly::exactly::exactly:☺️😊

B11uMpF.gif

Admittedly I'm a person of few words said; it warms my heart reading your post(s) 🤗

Back