1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

it looked like some italo disco singer.

lol, the attempt at a curly hairstyle looked cool but the shape of the hair itself was a bit flashdance to me.

In my own inimitable style.

tumblr_mko9cxacoC1qm1nj3o1_500.gif

Looking at the pictures I still prefer the Ripley sculpt before this one (the second rooted hair one) for whatever reason, but I think it's time to talk about the real issue here:

oPDiztj.jpg

yaThgIu.png

Have any of the Hot Toys sculptors ever actually seen a cat before?
Yeah agreed. Jonesy is the biggest issue with this set. The color is off and the face looks weird. I'd probably keep him in the cat box mostly but still.

Looking at the pictures I still prefer the Ripley sculpt before this one (the second rooted hair one) for whatever reason, but I think it's time to talk about the real issue here:

I know lol!

Which site was that??

Concur, what site did you get her from at that price ? Does that include shipping ?

https://www.premiumcollectables.com...6th-scale-collectible-figure-hot-toys-mms-366

Shipping was $6 or something.

They have some great deals on there for new figures. I'd suggest you guys buy quick, Ripley has lasted the week on there, but sometimes they will sell out in a matter of days with new figures that go for that cheap.

They had Wonder Woman for the same price, but i had to wait to get paid before i could get her and sadly after 4 days they had sold out. I had to get her via PopCulture.com.au instead for a $100 more!!!! Ripley is around $360 on PopCulture.com.au too so this is the cheapest you'll get Ripley from a proper retailer.

https://www.premiumcollectables.com...6th-scale-collectible-figure-hot-toys-mms-366

Shipping was $6 or something.

They have some great deals on there for new figures. I'd suggest you guys buy quick, Ripley has lasted the week on there, but sometimes they will sell out in a matter of days with new figures that go for that cheap.

They had Wonder Woman for the same price, but i had to wait to get paid before i could get her and sadly after 4 days they had sold out. I had to get her via PopCulture.com.au instead for a $100 more!!!! Ripley is around $360 on PopCulture.com.au too so this is the cheapest you'll get Ripley from a proper retailer.
I hope you've bought from them before and got the items okay because they've had a lot of complaints in the past on other forums.

I'm pretty happy with the sculpt, but when the SSF banner pops up I feel like Mark Wahlberg is staring at me.

giphy.gif

I hope you've bought from them before and got the items okay because they've had a lot of complaints in the past on other forums.

ive never had an issue with them

oPDiztj.jpg

yaThgIu.png

It's so embarrassingly bad. Looks like it was buried in Pet Sematary.

True !!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello...

After a few days without seeing Ripley pictures... I have seen HT prototype pictures and... It's crazy, but I have erased the old prototype of my mind and now... I like the new one. Yes. You can hate me. Ha ha ha.

The trick is: don't compare. :lecture:lol

Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

Hello...

After a few days without seeing Ripley pictures... I have seen HT prototype pictures and... It's crazy, but I have erased the old prototype of my mind and now... I like the new one. Yes. You can hate me. Ha ha ha.

The trick is: don't compare. :lecture:lol

Yes, I hate you! You were the one setting fire to this thread! ;-) ...nah, good to hear! I think it's pretty good myself. Just think the promo pictures are lit badly and are not doing the face justice.

Happens a lot with Official Hot Toys pictures. The figures usually look much better in person.

On display at Secret Base

13217344_1012927335442541_2957488335452651509_o.jpg

Back