1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea where can you order accessories for Ripley (chestburster, facehugger etc.) ?

There's a set of both on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alien-Pr...026113?hash=item1a378b4e41:g:cW8AAOSwHixZnqqy

s-l500.jpg

Not the best pic but this is my initial borrowed pose for her.

DSC09483-001.JPG

I reweathered the cat box and motion detector and made a necklace for her. Now considering rooted hair,

Bring on the BC 2.0!

her head put higher definitely looks a lot better than on a stock figure! or you made a good futzing, i don't know, but exposing the neck like that was a needed step.

yours has this effect, too. do you guys do something with head position or is it just fixing the clothes?
p.s. Agromenauer, a photo above yours is a third example of belt position you asked about :(

They should have had a layer of the hair removable to have PERS eyes.

Congrats Pjam! We've been talking about this since we joined.

Thanks WG! Yes, your mysterious post of an unknown Ripley figure is what started this entire section, that makes you the Founding Father of Aliens and Robots!

It's out of the bag now, this is a terrific piece and almost everyone agrees the sculpt is extraordinary. You're gonna love it.

I need to try and get her in a better pose. Not sure about this one....
b0b2856b6215f31518b8b7fd445f85a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

her head put higher definitely looks a lot better than on a stock figure! or you made a good futzing, i don't know, but exposing the neck like that was a needed step.

yours has this effect, too. do you guys do something with head position or is it just fixing the clothes?
p.s. Agromenauer, a photo above yours is a third example of belt position you asked about :(

Thanks. Mine was futzing, tugging the coveralls down and opening the front a bit more. I also found you can use the hair to push the collar down a bit too.
She's so much fun to pose. I think I finally found her "no bull****" pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks WG! Yes, your mysterious post of an unknown Ripley figure is what started this entire section, that makes you the Founding Father of Aliens and Robots!

It's out of the bag now, this is a terrific piece and almost everyone agrees the sculpt is extraordinary. You're gonna love it.

I'm eager to acquire one.

It's funny, most guys here probably can't imagine that there was no Aliens & Robots section at one time. That original super thread was a lot of fun.

About belt position: Yes, I saw it, Ha Ha ha. Thanks... :lol

About head position: I pull down the (shirt) collar. The prototype had smaller collar...

Back