1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the hairpiece that shiny, to the naked eye? Might try a matt coat on it if so, straightforward enough..

Mind you, I'll find out soon enough, mine's been shipped.

Is the hairpiece that shiny, to the naked eye? Might try a matt coat on it if so, straightforward enough..

Mind you, I'll find out soon enough, mine's been shipped.

Mmm... no, is not that shiny. It would be a good idea to repaint with brown-matte color... but I daren't.

So, can we agree now that the sculpt is near flawless? :)

Well, when you see the head sculpt with custom rooted hair (as was shown in this thread earlier), it really is impressive. Honestly I think it's the sculpted hair that throws off the likeness.

Finally... SHE IS AT HOME!!!! :clap

1124knk.jpg

Great pic! Looking forward to picking her up (maybe a month or so until an Aussie release).[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, Jeff Goldblum? Ha ha ha haaaa.

I hope you won't see he in this picture... I have been playing with "vintage poster" design.

211wee.jpg

No, not in this picture. That's really neat, and the likeness is far better here.

This reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld, where Jerry is dating the girl that looks completely different in different degrees of lighting. This likeness is like 90%... and then it dips to 50% with a different lit angle :lol

No, not in this picture. That's really neat, and the likeness is far better here.

This reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld, where Jerry is dating the girl that looks completely different in different degrees of lighting. This likeness is like 90%... and then it dips to 50% with a different lit angle :lol

Ha ha ha... Yes... I love this figure, but I'm still thinking that the headsculpt could have been better.

More pictures. :lol

m8juoi.png

RETOQUE web IMG_1681.jpg

Attachments

• RIPLEY retoque.jpg
    RIPLEY retoque.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 172
Back