1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Ebay law that a pre-order can't be more than 30 days away, so they all say that even if it's a year away.

Yes, every eBay Per-order claims 30 days because of eBay rules and guarantees.

Thanks for clearing that up people, thought it was too good to be true!!
Oh man, how much longer!

kid-waiting.jpg

I once had enthusiasm for this figure but due to the delays i couldn't care less about it now.

Yes the waiting for Ripley has been long but when I get frustrated I am reminded of Feb 18, 2012 when HT announced the BATMAN RETURNS license of DX and 1/4 scale. We were told to stay tunes and expect something Q4 2012.
The only thing in our way to get Ripley is delays. Im still waiting to preorder my DX Penguin. I bet you guys don’t feel to bad now do you???

I pre-ordered this figure on May 10, 2016.
It'll be March 2017 soon. I've learned patience
as I have gotten older, but it will be good
to finally have 1/6 Ripley on my display shelf.

Want to talk about patience. How about those of us waiting for Hulkbuster? I pre-ordered on Mar 04 2015, and still have at least 4 or 5 more months to wait.

Huh..
We're on page 622 by mine. Go figure.
:)
i always set the greatest number of posts per page on forums, as interesting things often hide before i visit the thread again. might be the reason why links to pages lead me to the last page.

Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

It's sad to search in Google this thread and get into it... The first picture I see is this one:

10511348_334175896740042_8842102604205583579_n.jpg

Then, I click on last page and I see this one:

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Aliens-002.jpg

I can't believe that anybody could prefer the last one. It's insane...

How did this happen lol. Wtf.

Back