1/6 Hot Toys - CMS016D58 Doctor Aphra (Marvel Comic): 0-0-0 (Triple-Zero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More likely some company market research indicated that protocol droids don't sell as well as astromechs and they ptedicted 2,000 units would be optimal and an opportunity to label something limited.
This would be like if they released both Baze and Chirrut but made one of them limited.

More likely some company market research indicated that protocol droids don't sell as well as astromechs and they ptedicted 2,000 units would be optimal and an opportunity to label something limited.

Heh, same "market research" that makes them not do ESB Solo/Chewy, DS trooper, Snowtrooper, or Leia rerelease ... :)

uuugh. REEEALY hate that it's going to be this limited.

HOPEFULLY I'll be able to order one.

I DO NOT want to see a repeat of Mondo 1/6th Scare glow.

Hopefully his appeal is actually as limited as some people on here seem to think, and i'll have no trouble ordering one.

and that will not be counter-acted by people ordering tons to resell.

I have not been THIS excited about a star wars 1/6 release since the Return of the Jedi Luke figure.

uuugh. REEEALY hate that it's going to be this limited.

HOPEFULLY I'll be able to order one.

I DO NOT want to see a repeat of Mondo 1/6th Scare glow.

Hopefully his appeal is actually as limited as some people on here seem to think, and i'll have no trouble ordering one.

and that will not be counter-acted by people ordering tons to resell.

I have not been THIS excited about a star wars 1/6 release since the Return of the Jedi Luke figure.
I was hoping the same for the Umbra Clone Trooper. But lots of people wanted it just because it was exclusive or because they managed to get lucky and got through to the website. Multiple people on the forums said they didn't want it but got through so they picked it up...

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I have not ordered BT yet, and it looks like he'll be around for a LONG time if this goes poorly. I'm working from home today, so here is hoping it goes smoothly

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. I have not ordered BT yet, and it looks like he'll be around for a LONG time if this goes poorly. I'm working from home today, so here is hoping it goes smoothly

It is going to be random luck again I bet. We will get dumped in a virtual queue and assigned a random number.

He is limited to 2k worldwide, so SS gets maybe 1K is my guess? So no matter what, a lot of folks are going to walk away empty handed.

The only "random queue" that has panned out for me so far is Artisan Jack Sparrow. I have failed on every other one. I am assuming the same will happen today with Triple Zero and Chrome Cody.

4 hours? Maybe I can be awake to try my luck. Would look nice in an imperial display but if I miss out at least it isn't a must have figure for me. I like it enough to want one but not so much I will rage if missing out, lucky for me. I know some here may be super desperate for it, hope they get it

Back