1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't really need the electronic stuff as it's for display purpose only. Less fragile and no need electronic. Hopefully lower price haha

I don't think it drives. It lights up and has electrical parts that move, but as far as RC, I don't think that's a feature.

It better not drive, I wouldn't want to pay 900 dollars for a spectacular looking vehicle only to have it crash into a closet door.

Oh man, I want this but if have to replace my bed with it, it's massive!

Budgetstark said its about a meter long and 2 feet wide :-O

None so far. No one knows if/how well it'll be able to sit.

dc-comics-batman-sixth-scale-betman-v-superman-hot-toys-902618-03.jpg

Honestly, being 5" longer than the '89 and 6" wider than the Tumbler, BvS will have to destroy box offices internationally before HT will consider producing this. Shipping, for individual customer, will be the suck.

Definitely. I actually dont mind if this actuallybis 1:8. Dont even need Bat to actually fit in car. I need the car itself to fit in display unit space.

ill be surprised if this comes out for sale. too big. too expensive. :p

ill be surprised if this comes out for sale. too big. too expensive. :p

Thats true. Hot toys have now got into the habit of teasing items and never releasing them. It may be just a big ploy to get people to buy the figures they are releasing without actually releasing the batmobile similar to what they done with the batman 66 figures and delorean.

Thats true. Hot toys have now got into the habit of teasing items and never releasing them. It may be just a big ploy to get people to buy the figures they are releasing without actually releasing the batmobile similar to what they done with the batman 66 figures and delorean.

Delorean? I thought that project was green light. With the price of this, it's probably not for the mass market.

I can't see that Batman fitting his fat ass in that car. I don't think he'll have the articulation to sit.

As awesome as this looks, the display choices are limited due to its size. It will barely squeeze into a PAX. With space constraints + the probable >$900 price tag + high shipping Hot Toys is going to have a tough time selling this one unless the film just blows people away.

Back