1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup!

The only thing that's paid DLC is TDK tumbler as it includes new race maps.

The BvS batmobile is only playable on races too unfortunately.

It worked out for me since I haven't yet finished the game. Just found out who Arkham Knight is

That is actually not true. You can drive all Batmobiles in the game on the normal map. I do it all the time and even did the DLC missions as Batfleck in the Fleckmobile, or as Bale in the Tumbler. No idea if you have to finish the main story for that, but I doubt it.

I am loving that game. Don't get the replay value complaint at all. I have played through the story 3 times already and will surely do that many more times. It's a great game, with plenty to go back for, to me.

No idea how you guys get skins for free though, since I paid for them all via season pass.

That is actually not true. You can drive all Batmobiles in the game on the normal map. I do it all the time and even did the DLC missions as Batfleck in the Fleckmobile, or as Bale in the Tumbler. No idea if you have to finish the main story for that, but I doubt it.

I am loving that game. Don't get the replay value complaint at all. I have played through the story 3 times already and will surely do that many more times. It's a great game, with plenty to go back for, to me.

No idea how you guys get skins for free though, since I paid for them all via season pass.

Wait, you've used the Batfleck mobile in the main game!? It specifically says you cant do that on my copy

The movie ones were all realised free. They just came out, unless you've had the ability to download then earlier?

Anyone know when the hot toys BVS batmobile will be up for pre order, and how much it will retail for?

But if it comes with the signal, which would be a strange accessory it would kick the price up high.

could do ..but i believe the batsignal is coming with the armoured batman figure or sold separately on its own.

I don't need those functions,$500 is good to me....

This is not a remote control toy car

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

北京国安;8345981 said:
I don't need those functions,$500 is good to me....

This is not a remote control toy car

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Oooo... careful what you say... some people can't get their heads around a company called Hot Toys producing something that isn't really a toy! :lol :wink1:

The funny thing is that it will come with a remote and seems to have many funtions to play with. Also the video clearly shows people playing with the figures and the batmobile. ;)

Wow....I mean I would love to purchase it

It will be a great display with superman and batman but remote control is really unnecessary to me.

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

It might not be a such a bad idea for Hot Toys to make 2 versions of this car.
-One DX version with all light up features
-One regular without them, but less expensive

^ Let's hope they make at LEAST one for those interested. This looks like it might not be made if the movie absolutely sucks.

Not too sure man, I mean, if the movie delivers I can see is as a given. But what if it ends up wing something as laughable as B&R? Will people still get it regardless of how bad the movie sucked?

Maybe, who knows really. I'm personally still waiting for Rhyno.

Rhyno was a forgettable villain who got about a minute of screen time at the tail end of ASM2. It's the anti-Hulkbuster.

This vehicle is from one of the biggest, most-hyped movies of the year. And it's a Batmobile. The general consensus is that people love the design. I'll be stunned if it doesn't get the green light.

Yeah i think this will get the go ahead no matter how the movie does. They've already got the batman and superman figures up for pre-order from the line. The movie will do well even if it does suck if you get what i mean. Batman and robin made $282 million at the box office and that movie stunk, so the batmobile is a definite imo. Start saving your funds though coz i see this as being around $750 - 850 and thats without shipping and taxes.

Back