1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Inart's going to make one it'll probably release in 2026-27.

I have the original BvS Batman, but this one is better in every single way. I want the 2.0 with that diaroama. What a great release

I absolutely love this 2.0 figure! I missed the original 1.0 when it was released and always wanted a ZS Batman in my collection!

But what has me really pumped is knowing that we will DEFINITELY be getting a Superman 2.0 to go along with the 2.0 Batman!! There’s just no way they’re going to be redoing Batman without Superman!
Wow, you feel that strongly about a Superman 2.0? I would love it myself, but the thought hasn't crossed my mind. They keep making Batfleck figures, so this 2.0 Bats didn't seem that farfetched

I absolutely love this 2.0 figure! I missed the original 1.0 when it was released and always wanted a ZS Batman in my collection!

But what has me really pumped is knowing that we will DEFINITELY be getting a Superman 2.0 to go along with the 2.0 Batman!! There’s just no way they’re going to be redoing Batman without Superman!
Why not get the inart Superman? Hot toys don’t care, if they did they would have actually tried on the previous Superman figures, instead of using the BVS head 3 freaking times.
while they are at it maybe hot toys will do a Wonder Woman figure that, for once, looks like Gal. They almost got it with the training version, but then went ass backwards after that.

Okay, I have seen this in person now.

The articulated head from the deluxe is nice but doesn't have the thickness of the actual cowl. The regular version actually looks amazing in person and has good proportions, though the 1.0 still looks thicker.

The abs on the costume don't look as bad as the photos. They are defined enough to notice it but not glaringly obvious like the promo photos.

Photos don't do this thing justice. It looks incredible.

Just my 2 cents. But remember, this is my opinion haha.

Last edited:
Okay, I have seen this in person now.

The articulated head from the deluxe is nice but doesn't have the thickness of the actual cowl. The regular version actually looks amazing in person and has good proportions, though the 1.0 still looks thicker.

The abs on the costume don't look as bad as the photos. They are defined enough to notice it but not glaringly obvious like the promo photos.

Photos don't do this thing justice. It looks incredible.

Just my 2 cents. But remember, this is my opinion haha.
did you take any photos?

did you take any photos?
IMG_0351.jpeg

The articulated neck is narrower than the standard version. They also put this pretty high up on the shelf and I’m short.

But this does look heaps better in person.

The only thing I would want to change is visibly broader shoulders as Affleck looked jacked in the film.

If I had the money, I probably wouldn’t regret ordering it after seeing this.

View attachment 681130

The articulated neck is narrower than the standard version. They also put this pretty high up on the shelf and I’m short.

The only thing I would want to change is visibly broader shoulders as Affleck looked jacked in the film.

thanks....
Just wondering..
already PO anyway.. :D

View attachment 681130

Yeah, this looks really good.

Do you think this new articulated head would fit on the body of the 1.0?

Yeah, this looks really good.

Do you think this new articulated head would fit on the body of the 1.0?
More then likely since you'd probably be able to put it by removing the OG neck post and it will connect to the bodies ball joint.

So glad we are getting this 2.0 was thinking the flash version was going to be our last figure of Batfleck, luckily we got this announcement. I really wish the flash suit was more like the BvS. Saw this AI art of Batfleck and I like the mix between his JL and BvS look, had this been in the Flash it wouldn't be so bad.
Screenshot_20240102_221411_Instagram.jpg

So glad we are getting this 2.0 was thinking the flash version was going to be our last figure of Batfleck, luckily we got this announcement. I really wish the flash suit was more like the BvS. Saw this AI art of Batfleck and I like the mix between his JL and BvS look, had this been in the Flash it wouldn't be so bad.View attachment 681750
Yeah, that would have been an instant pre-order for me …looks awesome!!!

More then likely since you'd probably be able to put it by removing the OG neck post and it will connect to the bodies ball joint.
Yeah I would love to put the 2.0 head head on the 1.0 body. I don’t mind that the neck appears to be a bit thinner than on the first version

So glad we are getting this 2.0 was thinking the flash version was going to be our last figure of Batfleck, luckily we got this announcement. I really wish the flash suit was more like the BvS. Saw this AI art of Batfleck and I like the mix between his JL and BvS look, had this been in the Flash it wouldn't be so bad.View attachment 681750
So BvS undersuit, ZSJL cowl cape gauntlets and boots probably + some tactical Batman light armor?

Give him the armored Batman white eyes and it would have been perfect!

Wish HT included white eyes with the special exclusive whatever edition.
at minute 1:29 you can see it.

It was even visible when Alfred was working on the voice modulator. at 0:33.

I understand, eyes, emotions whatever, but let them automatically go down when Batman is in an intense fighting situation.

Rant over. Great looking figure but waiting on that sweet sweet armored 2.0.

So BvS undersuit, ZSJL cowl cape gauntlets and boots probably + some tactical Batman light armor?

I understand, eyes, emotions whatever, but let them automatically go down when Batman is in an intense fighting situation.

I think it would look better as a detective vision type thing.

Just looking a bit back in the thread seeing a good handful of ppl complaining about the taller height — I find that interesting given that one of the most praised “fixes” on the 1.0 was giving it extra long ankle pegs to fix the stubby look making him taller. Probably nearly as tall as this figure is when all is said and done

Ppl are funny :LOL:

Last edited:

One thing that always bugged me about the tech cowl. It's supposed to be this high-tech armored piece of technology under the rubber cowl, but when he returns to the cave in BvS after he's chasing the kryptonite and runs into superman, he rips it off his head at the 0:29 mark like it's nothing but a piece of leather :unsure:

Back