1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200347.gif

Exactly!

Remember when Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, X-Men and Harry Potter didn't even wait for the 2nd movie? Ha! What a bloody farce!
I'm glad the MCU was kind enough to show all creators how to earn it the correct and only way.

Is this a serious answer? Source material of each character having their own origin story didn't exist prior to the first star wars/lotr/hp. X-men has always been a team even in the first comic.

Batman, Superman, WW, etc. weren't introduced first in a team. They had individual stories even before the first JL team up comic. There's justification to have individual movies for the team members of the JL before the team up movie.

Im happy enough to pair this Batman 2.0 with IA Supes, 2024 gonna be a great year if they both come out.

It's just going to look out of scale together. I mean it will still look out of scale even with HT's own original BvS Superman. This size increase just seems unnecessary unless the 1.0 wasn't really at 1/6.

Is this a serious answer? Source material of each character having their own origin story didn't exist prior to the first star wars/lotr/hp. X-men has always been a team even in the first comic.

Batman, Superman, WW, etc. weren't introduced first in a team. They had individual stories even before the first JL team up comic. There's justification to have individual movies for the team members of the JL before the team up movie.
It isn't a serious answer.
Sure there is a justification for doing it and wanting it. Expecting it and thinking it's the only way though is very limited thinking. Especially when it is under the guise of 5 movie arc for Superman and the Justice League.

Why does it have to be done the way it was originally? Do you think the idea of Millers Justice League: Mortal is unacceptable?
Why do they have to have their own solo? Hawkeye and Black Widow didn't have solos first. Where is the line?

It's just going to look out of scale together. I mean it will still look out of scale even with HT's own original BvS Superman. This size increase just seems unnecessary unless the 1.0 wasn't really at 1/6.
Ehh hard to say without the figures being released yet and having them in hand side by side.

Hopefully they will scale well together, but for me personally i'm planning to put the supes in a flight pose and in their own individual shelf.

for some ppl.. they have multiple balebat.....
For me.. I have multiple batfleck....
only missing JL Bats and chrome armor, and SS Bat is more or less same like BvS..
I have BvS, Knightmare, Tact 2.0, Grey Armored, Flash movie Bats on PO, this on PO..
i think I am gonna cave and PO the IA too.....

That would definitely and probably instantly become my most anticipated release if they actually revealed an MoS 2.0

Unfortunately, we’re probably only going to get BvS 2.0s just to compete with InArt.
Easier for them with Batman and Wonder Woman coming from the same movie.

Same reason we get endless Dark Knight suits over the far superior Begins suit.
:gah:

for some ppl.. they have multiple balebat.....
For me.. I have multiple batfleck....
only missing JL Bats and chrome armor, and SS Bat is more or less same like BvS..
I have BvS, Knightmare, Tact 2.0, Grey Armored, Flash movie Bats on PO, this on PO..
i think I am gonna cave and PO the IA too.....

👍

My HT Batfleck collection thus far:

BvS (1.0)
Battle Damaged Armored
JL Deluxe
JL Tac Suit
ZSJL Knightmare

and now BvS 2.0 Deluxe

and I will definitely preorder InArt BvS!

The Batman didn't do anything for me.
I don't find him even remotely intimidating which is a key element for me.
Same. He was the least interesting part imo...I like how he starts off with this whole badass monologue about being fear and the shadows and whatnot then walks into street light clearly wearing tactical gear from army surplus and an Adam West black variant cowl and completely negates everything said prior.

Same. He was the least interesting part imo...I like how he starts off with this whole badass monologue about being fear and the shadows and whatnot then walks into street light clearly wearing tactical gear from army surplus and an Adam West black variant cowl and completely negates everything said prior.
"iM VenGeAnCE."
Screenshot_20231215_033405_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah. The film was overall.. OK. I guess. But that Batman is just not entertaining to watch on screen to me. I HATE the suit. The Cowl. The cape. The entire look.

I realize it's trying to be it's own version of Batman apart from others but I found myself constantly distracted by how utterly ridiculous he looks. And don't get me started on the actors take on Bruce Wayne. Good Lord.

Like I said, it was an OK movie. But Patterson as Batman was just lame AF to me. Idk.

Lol, that's like me. I only have a handful of figures with me, rest in my parents home while I try to figure out the mess that is USA real estate prices and mortgage interest rates..
Ok that is a tough spot. For what it’s worth the Fed is probably going to cut rates soon …to what extent I don’t know, but it should make it easier for home buyers.

This figure is really nice and he looks great on that diorama!! That said, I’m going to stick with my 1.0 BvS Batman but I get why folks are excited about this release.

It’s amazing how quickly the monetary value dropped on the 1.0 though the moment this was announced. I sold mine years ago for about $600 but jus saw one sell for around $250 the other day

It’s amazing how quickly the monetary value dropped on the 1.0 though the moment this was announced. I sold mine years ago for about $600 but jus saw one sell for around $250 the other day
Wow, that is quite a drop. I bought my 1.0 on the aftermarket for about 320, I have no intention of reselling it so it doesn’t bother me.

But for people who buy and sell these figures looking to make a profit, I would imagine that these 2.0 versions are very aggravating.

Back