1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of the actors want the hassle of this anymore.

And the audience doesn't want Snyder's weird Bruce x Lois abomination plot that he was planning.

ZS nailed the look and casting, and some attributes of these characters. His Alfred is still my favorite version. Affleck as Batman is what comes to mind when I think about the character now. Someone finally thought to just lift the Arkham combat.

But he didn't do the legwork to earn a team up movie, rushed it and called it art, and here we are.

And while his JL is actually a pretty good movie, it's still ****** by that stupid-ass aspect ratio he insisted on.

In a hypothetical world, I'd want him to produce a style guide Netflix adheres to, get him behind the camera and cover the cinematography, and that's it.
I love everything except the BruceXLois story…🤣

None of the actors want the hassle of this anymore.

And the audience doesn't want Snyder's weird Bruce x Lois abomination plot that he was planning.

ZS nailed the look and casting, and some attributes of these characters. His Alfred is still my favorite version. Affleck as Batman is what comes to mind when I think about the character now. Someone finally thought to just lift the Arkham combat.

But he didn't do the legwork to earn a team up movie, rushed it and called it art, and here we are.

And while his JL is actually a pretty good movie, it's still ****** by that stupid-ass aspect ratio he insisted on.

In a hypothetical world, I'd want him to produce a style guide Netflix adheres to, get him behind the camera and cover the cinematography, and that's it.
- Been stated that Lois X Bruce was a brainstorm session, not in the final script.
- So many team work movie didn't have each solo movie... Don't remember Black Widow, Nick Fury and Hawkeye have one before Avengers (both on IM2 and Thor 1). Or X-Men and Fantastic 4 for that matter.
- Btw, Everyone got their own movies right: WW, Aquaman, ZSJL basically a Cyborg origin movie too, and finally The Flash.
- And he didn't wrote the script, Goyer, Nolan and Terrio did.
- If the whole teamy thing bother you, look no further when Gunn dumped all third tier characters on Superman Legacy.

Stating facts tis all.

- Been stated that Lois X Bruce was a brainstorm session, not in the final script.
- So many team work movie didn't have each solo movie... Don't remember Black Widow, Nick Fury and Hawkeye have one before Avengers (both on IM2 and Thor 1). Or X-Men and Fantastic 4 for that matter.
- Btw, Everyone got their own movies right: WW, Aquaman, ZSJL basically a Cyborg origin movie too, and finally The Flash.
- And he didn't wrote the script, Goyer, Nolan and Terrio did.
- If the whole teamy thing bother you, look no further when Gunn dumped all third tier characters on Superman Legacy.

Stating facts tis all.

It's over. ded

Over and Hollywood?

OVER AND HOLLYWOOD?!

Did you just say Over while discussing Hollywood!!!

1702497692712.gif

News Flash: New Keaton Batman movie in the works...

Batman Remembered

Before his Final Battle in The Flash, Batman figures out spaghetti and makes a side trip, traveling back in time to 1939 to help legendary archeologist, Indiana Jones -- a returning Harrison Ford -- stop the Nazis before they can use the Humboldt II to leap forward in time to win the war.

How does the above tie into this thread? I would have made that post about Ben Affleck but Affleck's Batman doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:
I personally love the Snyderverse , it's what brought me back into collecting figures again after years away from it .
I started 1/6 collection with Man of Steel in 2013 as well. Before that I was collecting Disney collectibles.(Still do) So yea Snyderverse opened new door for me and super excited about this release doesn’t matter if InArt is better or worse, gonna get that one as well. :monkey3
IMG_5592.jpeg

I started 1/6 collection with Man of Steel in 2013 as well. Before that I was collecting Disney collectibles.(Still do) So yea Snyderverse opened new door for me and super excited about this release doesn’t matter if InArt is better or worse, gonna get that one as well. :monkey3
View attachment 678362
Yeah I wish I was rich. Unfortunately, I'm not Jeff Bezos so I gotta be careful with my 9-5 money

Yeah I wish I was rich. Unfortunately, I'm not Jeff Bezos so I gotta be careful with my 9-5 money
I’m not rich either living in one room apartment and keeping the collection at my childhood house with my parents in another city lol for me it’s about passion and priorities. I collect only few characters and releases are far apart so it’s manageable to get multiple releases if you truly want it. :monkey3

I’m not rich either living in one room apartment and keeping the collection at my childhood house with my parents in another city lol for me it’s about passion and priorities. I collect only few characters and releases are far apart so it’s manageable to get multiple releases if you truly want it. :monkey3
Lol, that's like me. I only have a handful of figures with me, rest in my parents home while I try to figure out the mess that is USA real estate prices and mortgage interest rates..

This will never never ever happen.
Yes, WBD is a financial mess right now, but Gunn is CEO of DC Studios, and I would be absolutely shocked if he were to ever agree to this.

Until just very recently I agreed with this assessment! But the fact that we’re seeing the DC properties being licensed out to many different platforms… Amazon, Netflix, Tubi… in combination with what both Stuber and Snyder have stated, has changed my mind.

Last edited:
Will say, in comparison to the older one it does look better..

I think the Ben head sculpt/mouths are great, I hate how they are overly subtle to a fault when it comes to facial hair. Also, needs more of a cleft chin.
1702507309858.jpeg

Neck does need to be thicker.
Feel like cowl needs to be a tad larger/wider in general no? In terms of cowl to body ratio lol
1702507284112.jpeg

Body/Suit:
Abs actually seem to be more accurate too in comparison to the actual suit, I just think they’re a slightly too predominant, especially since he lacks the same definition in the arms and legs - Makes it seem like my old Batman Halloween costume with the muscle padded torso lol
- I think they’d(Abs) look better a little less defined.
- If the belt was lowered a tiny bit
- his waist a more tapered like the other guy said
- Definitely needs more muscle definition in Shoulder, bi’s, tri’s, quads, hammys, shaped at the knee.
- Lacking in the lats, but could argue that’s for articulation

Idk what you call it but I HATE the amount of yellow/bronze they added. Feels like they over did it. It is THE reason I prefer the BvS Batman over the SS Batman.

Last edited:
PO'd deluxe.

Truly could not care less about owning a 1K set that includes a Drunkfleck in a suit with Barbie hair. This will do.
Here-here. Despite some inaccuracies :)rolleyes:) here is a case where the figure has turned out better than the real world. Those that want to see the figure 99.99% accurate will hold the InArt version in contempt thus delaying it into oblivion.

Only thing I want from InArt's that I'm not going to get here is possibly the Robin suit encased in glass or the BatSuit sitting in the vault.

Back