1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks amazing! Don’t have the original release so definitely gonna preorder this! Hope they’ll do Superman 2.0 too. Excited for InArt tho, more is better! :monkey3 :monkey4

1702291659273.png
1702291672961.png

discussion wolf GIF

Can I ask a stupid question, where does one even order InArt figures in the United States?

I will say - I really like how they actually made the “angry” mouth look like Ben in the cowl this time around, and not his stuntman Richard Cetrone.

A04C5C1D-1D42-4714-BCA6-B21FED9EECD9.jpeg

Ben:

F464C2D4-7C1C-4B93-8A24-A8A719329067.jpeg

9911839D-47B4-4315-B2E5-BBD1B47FD4A9.jpeg

Richard:

61F0DF52-68A6-4E09-9F95-785243488132.jpeg

The cowl just ain’t big enough.

Do I need this?????
Or I should be waiting for Inart?????????????
Why can INart just announce already.. then I can compare and decide.. :D
You have at least two years to decide.

I’m sure with InArt’s faster turnaround time they could release fairly close together.

Last edited:
some things are an improvement…but I’ll wait for IA. Why does HT keep forgetting his entire suit was well defined, not just his abs? Is that an impossible thing to achieve?

Guarantee they are only doing this cause of IN ART making the BVS ! They are lazy , look how many times they've done Batfleck and have never made mods they know people have been doing for years . Instead they just keep using the same molds over and over again . This version does look great though but I want to see if they use different material for the suit cause of the deterioration , that will be a big plus for IN ART if not .

TBH I thought it was his justice league suit at first because of those ridiculous abs and skinny cowl.

Something about him looks soft and bubbly rather than chunky and "hard".

Back