1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman - Batman (2.0) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original BvS Batman figures were big enough, now he’s even bigger AND taller?!

It ain’t 1:6 scale anymore boys.

Like xb24 stated, there’s only one photo where this guy looks good. Some shots of him look so weird, just like the updated 1989 Batman. So much so that I’m not sure it looks better than the original one. Hot Toys clearly peaked awhile back. No new advancements here.

Or they simply based it on a scene when he was clean-shaven. Regardless, I'll pass.
I might be wrong but I don't think he was ever clean-shaven or look 10 years younger in BVS. There was an after shave scene in JL though

The original BvS Batman figures were big enough, now he’s even bigger AND taller?!

It ain’t 1:6 scale anymore boys.

Like xb24 stated, there’s only one photo where this guy looks good. Some shots of him look so weird, just like the updated 1989 Batman. So much so that I’m not sure it looks better than the original one. Hot Toys clearly peaked awhile back. No new advancements here.
Well this figure is 6'4. It's still a mystery to if Ben is 6'2 or 6'4 irl, there are conflicting reports and information. But regardless, the new height shouldn't be a problem as if he's 6'2 then I can see him standing around 6'4 with Batman boots and costume on.

:dunno

I don't get it. Because InArt is making one?

You would think they'd want to move past the failed/done Snyderverse.

So..BVS Batman is in my top 5 favorite figures, and BVS is in my top 5 super hero films. This reminds me of when the original was announced. It definitely needs the beef mod done, and the cape will need replacin, and the muscle definition looks weird. I hope inart can do better (they will) but I’m still interested in this. My current BVS Batman is now a museum only figure as the suit is starting to peel after years of extreme poses. I’ll probably buy this, and will definitely buy inart, but this figure needs more work.

I might be wrong but I don't think he was ever clean-shaven or look 10 years younger in BVS. There was an after shave scene in JL though
I'm not sure but I think he was clean-shaven at Luthor's party when he met Clark and Diana. Regardless, it may just be an artistic choice by HT - Affleck's stubble looks so thick and dark in those pics that replicating it in 1/6 scale probably would look like someone smeared dirt on his face.

I'm not sure but I think he was clean-shaven at Luthor's party when he met Clark and Diana. Regardless, it may just be an artistic choice by HT - Affleck's stubble looks so thick and dark in those pics that replicating it in 1/6 scale probably would look like someone smeared dirt on his face.
I'm actually watching the movie right now and just happens to be at that very scene when I saw your reply. No he had a stubble (a bit lighter than others) in that scene too.
Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 9.21.53 PM.png

No doubt InArt's will be better. My love for this suit and version of Batman is such I'll still get this as well. Can't get enough Batfleck.

Still waiting for 1/4 scale Keaton and Batfleck. Why only Bale in this scale?

Also just FYI everyone, the deluxe comes with both the "drape" and the wired capes.
1702305192061.png

I'm actually watching the movie right now and just happens to be at that very scene when I saw your reply. No he had a stubble (a bit lighter than others) in that scene too.
View attachment 677856
Isn't this the museum scene later when he confronts her about stealing the drive? I meant earlier when Clark was quizzing him before Luthor showed up to talk to them. I guess technically he didn't meet Diana - she left with the drive before he could catch up to her. But regardless you're probably right - his facial hair is so dark even when he's chean-shaven it doesn't look it. Plus it's not like it stops growing - if the scene took more than an hour to shoot I don't think they made him shave again lol...

Isn't this the museum scene later when he confronts her about stealing the drive? I meant earlier when Clark was quizzing him before Luthor showed up to talk to them. I guess technically he didn't meet Diana - she left with the drive before he could catch up to her. But regardless you're probably right - his facial hair is so dark even when he's chean-shaven it doesn't look it. Plus it's not like it stops growing - if the scene took more than an hour to shoot I don't think they made him shave again lol...
Oh this? I think it's even more visible here
Screen Shot 2023-12-11 at 9.35.53 PM.png

Back